Creating additional accounts under MetaTrader 4 (MT4) or MetaTrader 5 (MT5) is made easy on the Exness Trade app. Once you have registered your Personal Area, creating a trading account is really simple. Let us take you through how to create an extra account on the Exness Trade app.
Note: Your MT4/MT5 will display that your account is disabled for trading when you log in until the first time deposit (FTD) has been made.
Create a Demo and Real Account
To create an extra demo or real account, follow the simple steps below:
- Tap on the dropdown menu on your Accounts tab on your main screen.
- Click on the plus sign on the right side and select New Demo Account or Real Account.
- Choose your preferred account type under MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader 4 fields.
- Set the account currency, leverage, and enter the account nickname. Tap Continue.
- Set a trading password as per the displayed requirements.
- And you’re all set. Tap Make Deposit to set up funds for your account and then hit Trade.
Note that the account currency set for an account cannot be changed once set. If you wish to change your account nickname, you can do so by logging on to the web Personal Area.