If you log into your Personal Area and notice an account is completely missing, the most likely reason is that it has been archived due to inactivity.
Here’s where to locate your account in this case:
- Log in to your Personal Area.
- Within My Accounts, click on the Archived tab.
- A list of archived accounts will be presented; if your missing account is located here, you can click “Reactivate” to make it usable again.
Trading accounts are archived, or in the case of Demo accounts deleted, when they are not used for a certain period of time.
- For Real Accounts: 90 days of inactivity (MT4) or 15 days of inactivity (MT5)
- For Demo Accounts: 180 days of inactivity (MT4) or 21 days of inactivity (MT5)
An archived account has limitations on it, and is removed from view in the Personal Area. Follow the link for a detailed article about archived accounts.