The Exness Trade application can come in handy when you want to manage your trading account settings on the go.
- Locate your trading account
- Your Social Trading account on Exness Trade
- Change leverage
- Change trading password
Locate your trading account
To change any settings, you will first need to locate your trading account.
- On your main screen, tap the dropdown menu from the Accounts tab.
- Select the account type from either Demo or Real categories.
- Choose your trading account under the selected category.
Tapping on the trading account will bring up its details; you can also create a new trading account by tapping on the + symbol. For more information, tap on the ⓘ symbol to view details such as equity, margin, maximum leverage, and more in-depth.
Your Social Trading account on Exness Trade
You can now create a Social Trading account on Exness Trade app on your Android device. Follow these steps to create your Social Trading (ST) account.
- Under Accounts, select the Social Trading.
- Next, click Join now.
- Create a new strategy by filling in the details in the form. Click Continue to proceed.
- Set up your account with the following:
- Next, click Continue.
- You can now Make a deposit or Manage the strategy at your convenience.
Note: Upon creating a Social Trading account through the Exness Trade app on Android, you can access your Personal Area.
You can easily access your Social Trading settings on the Exness Trade app. Click Settings then Manage strategy to navigate to your Social Trading Personal Area. Click View as an investor to navigate to your strategy. Alternatively, you can click Boost your income by sharing your trading strategies or Copy successful strategies of other traders buttons to navigate to the Social Trading Personal Area.
The leverage set on an account will be displayed under Maximum Leverage when you view the details of your account through the ⓘ symbol or through your account settings.
To change your leverage:
- On your Accounts tab, tap on the 3-dot menu and select Settings.
- On the Account Settings page, your Maximum Leverage will display the set leverage.
- Next, tap on Maximum Leverage to bring up the available leverage rates and select your preferred leverage, or tap Custom Leverage to customize your leverage rate.
Note: margins held for open orders on the trading account are recalculated based on the newly set leverage.
- A confirmation message will pop up to confirm your chosen leverage. Tap Confirm if selecting preset leverage or Set Leverage if setting custom leverage.
- Your maximum leverage is now changed.
Please note when using custom leverage, existing terms and conditions for leverage apply.
Change trading password
To change the trading password for an account:
- On the Accounts tab, tap on the 3-dot menu and select Settings.
- On the Account Settings page, the option to Change Trading Password will be found at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your new password and tap Continue.
- Next, you’ll be redirected to the verification page.
- Enter the security code sent to your security type and tap Verify.
- Once successfully verified, you will be redirected back to the Account Settings page.
Follow the link for more information on password requirements.