At Exness, we believe deposits should be quick, convenient, and easy. We offer a wide variety of payment systems to choose from, with the flexibility that comes from being able to deposit funds at any time of any day, including weekends and public holidays.
Here’s what you need to know about deposits at Exness:
Personal Area information
Different regions will present different payment system options for deposits, and this is the region chosen upon registration of your Exness account. As such, if you would like to know what payment systems are available to you, simply login to your Personal Area for this information.
Your PA shows all payment methods available in your registered region, including information about their processing times and commission fees, if applicable. When a deposit method is blocked, the PA will also display a reason for this; in this case you may need to choose a different method or contact Support for assistance.
About the Client Payment Profile (CPP)
When a payment method is successfully used, a Client Payment Profile is created in the area above payment method selection. The CCP speeds up the transaction by autofilling your payment information, so that it doesn’t need to be entered in again. These profiles can be deleted by following the steps shown in our article about the Client Payment Profile (CPP).
Recommended payment methods
If a payment method is shown to be recommended, then it has a high rate of success for your registered region.
Funding your Exness account is quick and easy. Here are some tips for hassle-free deposits:
- The PA displays payment methods in groups of ones which are readily available for use and those that are available post account verification. In order to access our complete payment method offering, make sure your account is fully verified, meaning that your verification documents are reviewed and accepted.
- Your account type may present a minimum deposit requirement to begin trading; for Standard accounts the minimum deposit depends on the payment system, while Professional accounts have a set minimum initial deposit limit starting from USD 200.
- Double-check minimum deposit requirements for using a specific payment system.
- The payment services you use must be managed under your name, the same name as the Exness account holder.
- While choosing your deposit currency, remember that you will need to make withdrawals in the same currency chosen during the deposit. The currency used to deposit does not need to be the same as your account currency, but note that exchange rates at the time of transaction do apply.
- Finally, whichever payment method you are using, please double-check that you haven’t made any mistakes when you entered your account number, or any important personal information required.
Visit the Deposit section of your Personal Area to deposit funds into your Exness account, any time, any day, 24/7.
Exness does not charge commission on deposit fees, though it is always best to double-check the conditions of your chosen Electronic Payment System (EPS) as some may have a fee by the service provider.
Deposit processing time
Processing times can vary based on the payment method you used to deposit funds. The average processing time shown is typically the length to expect for your deposit to complete processing, but it is possible to take the maximum length shown below this (Up to x hours/days, for example)
For most payment systems offered by Exness, the deposit processing time is instant, understood to mean that the transaction is carried out within a few seconds without manual processing.
If the maximum stated processing time has been exceeded, please contact the Exness Support Team.
There are so many ways to transact with Exness, as we offer Electronic Payment Systems (EPS) to give you more options to transact. Be aware that some options are restricted by location, and we recommend reading this article all about EPS if you would like to know more.