At Exness, we aim to offer quick withdrawals and numerous payment systems to choose from. Our advantage is that you can withdraw funds at any time of any day, including weekends and public holidays.
Here’s what you need to know about withdrawals at Exness:
- Personal Area information
- Withdrawing funds
- Grace period and withdrawals
- Withdrawal fees
- Withdrawal processing time
- Payment systems
- Payment system priority
Personal Area information
The region provided upon registration of your Exness account dictates which payment methods are available for withdrawals in your Personal Area. As such, you can find out which payment methods are available to you by simply logging into your Personal Area.
Your PA will show the available payment methods along with the processing time and commission fee. When a withdrawal method is blocked, the PA will also display a reason for this; in this case you may need to contact Support for further assistance.
Recommended payment methods
If a payment method is shown to be recommended, then it has a high rate of successful withdrawal for your registered region.
Local payment methods
Rare cases may occur where a local payment method (available to a specific region) used to make a deposit may not appear in the Deposit and Withdrawal tabs of the PA. When this happens, withdrawing to a different bank account as the one used to deposit may be possible but only if that bank is supported by the local payment method and the bank account holder’s name matches the Exness account holder’s name.
Please contact Support for further assistance if this exceptional occurrence prevents you from making a withdrawal.
Withdrawals can be made any day, any time giving you round-the-clock access to your funds. You can withdraw funds from your account in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area. You may check the status of the transfer under Transaction History at any time.
However, be aware of these general rules for withdrawing funds:
- The maximum amount you can withdraw at any given time is equal to your trading account’s free margin shown in your Personal Area.
- Withdrawals typically require the same payment method, payment account, and currency that was used for deposits as this ensures smoother transactions. If multiple payment methods are used to deposit, we aim to distribute any withdrawals proportionally across those same payment methods.
- Additional options may be available to eligible traders aside the payment methods initially used to deposit, as we understand flexibility is important. Therefore in certain exceptional cases, we may waive the standard proportional withdrawal rule. However, this is subject to successful account verification and the guidance of our payment specialists who carefully consider each request.
- We encourage you to explore your available withdrawal options in your Personal Area. Our platform was designed with a user-friendly interface to make initiating withdrawals convenient for you.
- Please keep in mind that if you encounter a rejection when trying to use a flexible payment option, it could mean that your account is not yet eligible for that specific alternative. Our flexible payment options are offered based on various factors, including your account history and risk management considerations.
- Before any profit can be withdrawn from a trading account, the full amount deposited into that trading account with a bank card must be completely withdrawn. This operation is known as a refund request.
- To optimize transaction times, withdrawals must follow the payment system priority: bank card refund request first, then any other request. See more about this system at the end of this article.
Below is an example of how all the above rules work together:
You’ve deposited a total of USD 1 000 into your account: USD 700 with a bank card and USD 300 with Neteller. Considering the payment system priority, you will be required to refund your bank card deposit first.
Let's assume that you’ve earned USD 500 and wish to withdraw your entire available balance, including profit:
- Your trading account has a free margin of USD 1 500, making up the total of your initial deposit and subsequent profit.
- You will first need to make your refund requests following the payment system priority, i.e. starting with refunding USD 700 to your bank card.
- Once all refund requests are complete, you can withdraw funds to other payment methods (e.g. Neteller).
The purpose of the payment priority system is to ensure that Exness follows financial regulations forbidding money laundering and potential fraud, making it an essential rule without exception.
Grace period and withdrawals
The grace period is a time period before an Exness account is fully verified, and limits an account’s functionality in certain ways. There is no limitation on how much funds can be withdrawn or transferred during the grace period, but withdrawals cannot be made using these payment methods:
You can continue to make withdrawals even after the account is blocked (when the grace period expires), but internal transfers are disabled once the grace period expires.
Follow the link to find out more about the grace period.
No fees are charged when withdrawing, but some payment systems may impose a transaction fee. It’s best to be aware of any fees for your payment system before deciding to use it for deposits.
We recommend following the link for more info about the payment systems on offer.
Withdrawal processing time
The vast majority of withdrawals by Electronic Payment Systems (EPS) are performed instantly, understood to mean that the transaction is reviewed within a few seconds (up to a maximum of 24 hours) without manual processing.
You can find the withdrawal processing time for each payment method in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
If the stated withdrawal time is exceeded, please contact the Exness Support Team so we can help you troubleshoot.
Exness is constantly adding new Electronic Payment Systems (EPS) to give you more options to transact. Be aware that some options are restricted by location, and we do recommend reading more about EPS to learn which may be best for you.
Payment system priority
To ensure prompt transactions, please note the payment system priority put in place to comply with financial regulations. Withdrawals with the listed payment methods must be done according to this priority:
- Bank card refund
- Profit withdrawals, adhering to the deposit and withdrawal ratios explained previously
The payment system priority is based on your Personal Area as a whole rather than a single trading account.