It’s easier than ever to fund your Exness account with MyBux, an electronic payment platform available for transactions in select regions across Africa. There’s no commission when depositing into your Exness account with this payment option, while withdrawals are free of charge too.
MyBux transactions with Exness are available to residents of the following African countries:
- South Africa
Please note that only deposits are active for the following African countries; contact Support for an alternate method of withdrawal:
Here’s what you need to know about using MyBux in Africa:
Refer to the table below for maximum and minimum deposit and withdrawal rates for various African regions.
Deposit and Withdrawal Processing Fees
A fee may be applicable depending on your mobile operator
Deposit and Withdrawal Processing Time
*The term “instant” indicates that a transaction will be carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by our financial department specialists.
Regional Transaction Limits:
Each region serviced by MyBux presents maximum and minimum transaction amounts based on the region:
|Nigeria||Deposit||USD 10||USD 850|
|Withdrawal||USD 2||USD 900|
|Ghana||Deposit||USD 10||USD 260|
|Withdrawal||USD 2||USD 300|
|Kenya||Deposit||USD 10||USD 560|
|Withdrawal||USD 2||USD 565|
|Uganda||Deposit||USD 10||USD 850|
|Withdrawal||USD 2||USD 1 000|
|Zambia||Deposit||USD 10||USD 265|
|Withdrawal||USD 2||USD 270|
|Rwanda||Deposit||USD 10||USD 850|
|Withdrawal||USD 2||USD 2 000|
|South Africa||Deposit||USD 10||USD 550|
|Withdrawal||USD 5||USD 550|
|Senegal||Deposit||USD 10||USD 850|
|Withdrawal||USD 6||USD 850|
|Cameroon||Deposit||USD 10||USD 850|
|Withdrawal||USD 5||USD 850|
|Namibia||Deposit||USD 10||USD 860|
*Withdrawal limits are determined by the payment system available to these countries.
Deposit with MyBux
Before you begin, please note the steps to purchase a MyBux voucher, needed for depositing funds into your trading account.
To purchase a MyBux voucher:
- Visit MyBux.co.za to purchase a voucher.
- You will be asked to provide your phone number, which becomes linked to the voucher.
- Provide your email address; the MyBux voucher number and other details will be sent here, so copy this voucher number for later.
- Enter a value for your MyBux voucher, then select your payment method - MyBux currently presents Mobile Money or direct bank payment as options.
To deposit into your trading account with a MyBux voucher:
- Go to the Deposit section in your Personal Area, and choose MyBux.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, the currency, as well as the deposit amount (note that the deposit amount must match the value of the voucher exactly), then click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be presented to you; simply click Confirm Payment if you are happy to continue.
- Provide the following information:
- MyBux Voucher number (sent to the email address entered when the voucher was purchased).
- Phone number (this must be the number linked to the voucher when purchased).
Click Pay when you are ready to confirm your information.
- You will be redirected to a confirmation page, informing you of a successful deposit.
Withdrawal with MyBux
Please note the countries for which MyBux is unavailable as a withdrawal method; in this case please contact Support for an alternative method of withdrawal appropriate to your country.
- Click MyBux in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, the chosen currency of withdrawal, and the withdrawal amount. Click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm withdrawal.
- On the next screen, please provide:
- Email address (details about your MyBux voucher to the value of the withdrawal amount will be sent here).
- Phone number (this is the phone number that will be linked to the MyBux voucher for withdrawal).
When done, click Confirm.
- A confirmation page will be presented to you, with the withdrawal process complete. You can now redeem your MyBux voucher on MyBux.co.za under ‘Cash Out mybux’, following the instructions presented on the site.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.