It’s easier than ever to fund your Exness account with bank transfers in Peru. There’s no commission when depositing into your Exness account with this payment option, while withdrawals are free of charge too.
Please see which banks this payment method is available to in your Personal Area when you select this payment method.
Here’s what you need to know about using bank transfer in Peru:
|Minimum Deposit||USD 10|
|Maximum Deposit||USD 960|
|Minimum Withdrawal||USD 10|
|Maximum Withdrawal||USD 4 700|
|Deposit and Withdrawal Processing Fees||Free|
|Deposit Average Processing Time||Instant|
|Up to||Up to 1 day|
|Withdrawal Average Processing Time||Up to 5 hours|
|Up to||Up to 3 days|
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise.
Deposit with bank transfer
- Select Bank Transfer from the Deposit section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, the currency, as well as the deposit amount, then click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be presented to you; simply click Confirm Payment if you are happy to continue.
- You will be redirected to one of a few possible pages, depending on your payment services provider.
- Option 1: Select your bank and fill in your personal details; there is a time limit to complete this step. Click Confirm once complete. Then follow the on-screen instructions further, clicking Ir a banca por internet to complete the deposit.
- Option 2: Select a payment option from cash to agent or web payment; follow the on-screen instructions shown for your chosen option to complete the deposit.
- Option 3: A payment page will show details of your deposit on-screen. Complete the captcha test, enter in your email address, and then click ENVIAR. Follow the instructions sent to your email address, making a deposit at your chosen bank and clicking the link in the email to open a specific form. Attach proof of payment to this form, and click Send Deposit to complete the deposit.
Withdrawal with bank transfer
- Select Bank Transfer from the Withdrawal area of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, the chosen currency of withdrawal, and the withdrawal amount. Click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm withdrawal.
- On the next screen, please provide:
- Bank name
- Account type
- Account number
- Account holder’s name
- Identity document type
- Identity document number
- Region of residence
When done, click Confirm.
- A final summary of the withdrawal will be presented to you; congratulations, your funds should reflect within 48 hours.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.