It’s easier than ever to fund your Exness account with EBUY, an electronic payment platform available for transactions in South Korea. There’s no commission when depositing into your Exness account with this payment option, while withdrawals are free of charge too.
Here’s what you need to know about using EBUY in South Korea:
|Minimum deposit||USD 10|
|Maximum deposit||USD 50 000|
|Minimum withdrawal||USD 10|
|Maximum withdrawal||USD 50 000|
|Deposit and withdrawal processing fees||Free|
|Deposit processing time||
Maximum: up to 30 minutes
|Withdrawal processing time||
Average: up to 1 hour
Maximum: up to 1 day
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise. Please refer to your Personal Area for the most up to date information.
*The term “instant” indicates that a transaction will be carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by our financial department specialists.
Deposit with EBUY
- Go to the Deposit section in your Personal Area, and choose EBUY.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, the currency, as well as the deposit amount then click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be presented to you; simply click Confirm Payment if you are happy to continue.
- You will be redirected to a page where you will need to enter your email address and confirm the transaction amount.
- On the next page, you will be taken to your EBUY wallet. Check the details and confirm the payment.
Withdraw with EBUY
- Click EBUY in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, the chosen currency of withdrawal, and the withdrawal amount. Click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm withdrawal.
- On the next screen, enter your email address. Click Confirm.
- You will see an onscreen message that the transaction is confirmed and funds are on the way.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.