You can top up your trading account in the South African rand via Internet banking, a payment method that allows you to transfer funds from your bank account to your Exness account.
As opposed to payments in USD or any other currency, depositing using your local currency means you don’t need to worry about currency conversion. Additionally, there is no commission when funding your Exness account via Internet banking in South Africa.
Here’s what you need to know about using Internet banking:
|Minimum deposit||USD 1|
|Maximum deposit||USD 17,000 per transaction|
|Minimum withdrawal||USD 1|
|Maximum withdrawal||USD 17,000 per transaction|
|Deposit processing fee||Free of charge|
|Withdrawal processing fee||Free of charge|
|Deposit processing time||Instant|
|Withdrawal processing time||3 working days|
Deposit via Internet banking in South Africa
To top up your trading account via Internet banking:
- Go to the Deposit section in your Personal Area, and click Internet banking.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, enter the deposit amount (in ZAR), and click Next.
- Check all details and click on Confirm Payment.
- You’ll be redirected to the page where you’ll need to choose your bank and follow the prompts to complete payment.
Here is a short guide of details required for each selected bank:
|Name of the bank||Information required|
|ABSA||Access account number, PIN and user number|
|Standard Bank||Email and password|
|First National Bank (FNB)||Username and password for internet banking|
|NEDBANK||Profile number, PIN and password|
|Capitec Bank||Username and password/remote PIN|
|Investec||Investec ID and password|
Once you complete the payment, the funds will be credited to your Exness account instantly.
Withdrawal via Internet banking in South Africa
- Click Internet Banking in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, choose the withdrawal currency, and specify the withdrawal amount in your account currency. Click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm withdrawal.
- You will be redirected to the payment gateway page where you will need to input your bank account number, your name and choose a bank from the dropdown. Click Submit.
The funds will be credited to your bank account within 3 working days.
Haven’t received the funds? Get in touch with our friendly Support Team.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.