Transacting in Nigerian naira with deposits and withdrawals using online bank transfers in Nigeria is easier than ever and saves on currency exchange rates and there are no transaction fees.
Please see which banks this payment method is available to in your Personal Area when you select this payment method.
Here’s what you need to know about using online bank transfers in Nigeria:
|Online Bank Transfer||Online Bank Transfer #3|
|Minimum deposit||USD 10||USD 10|
|Maximum deposit||USD 42 000||USD 44 300|
|Minimum withdrawal||USD 3|
|Maximum withdrawal||USD 12 000|
|Deposit and withdrawal processing fees||Free|
|Deposit processing time||Average: Instant* Maximum: up to 5 hours||Average: Instant* Maximum: up to 7 days|
|Withdrawal processing time||Average: up to 1 hour Maximum: up to 1 day|
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise. Please refer to your Personal Area for the most up to date information.
*The term “instant” indicates that a transaction will be carried out within a few seconds to a maximum of 24 hours without manual processing by our financial department specialists.
Deposits with online bank transfer
- Choose from these options (if available) in the Deposit section of your Personal Area:
- Online Bank Transfer
- Online Bank Transfer #3
Note: on-screen instructions may vary depending on the method chosen.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, enter the deposit amount (integer values only), and click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be presented to you; click Confirm to continue.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions to complete your deposit; the on-screen instructions will vary depending on the chosen option in step 1.
Withdraw with online bank transfer
- Choose Online Bank Transfer in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from and specify NGN as the currency of operation. Click Next
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm withdrawal.
- On the next page you’ll need to select provide some information, including:
- Bank name
- Bank account number
- Account name
- Then click Confirm once the information is input.
- A screen will confirm the withdrawal has been completed.
Offline bank transfer support
If your transactions do not reflect in your trading account within the processing time, please contact Support with the details of your deposit or withdrawal handy; providing proof of payment or bank statements with your name, the amount and any additional particulars will increase our ability to assist you.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.