Top up your trading account with M-Pesa, a mobile phone based payment method that allows you to transfer funds to your Exness account from the payment wallet linked to your phone number. There are no processing fees when funding your Exness account with M-Pesa, and withdrawals are free of charge too.
Here’s what you need to know about using M-Pesa in Kenya:
|Minimum deposit||USD 10|
|Maximum deposit||USD 820|
|Minimum withdrawal||USD 10|
|Maximum withdrawal||USD 550|
|Deposit and withdrawal processing fees||Free|
|Deposit processing time||
Maximum: up to 30 minutes
|Withdrawal processing time||
Average: up to 1 hour
Maximum: up to 1 day
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise. Please refer to your Personal Area for the most up to date information.
*The term “instant” indicates that a transaction will be carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by our financial department specialists.
Deposit with M-Pesa
- Select M-Pesa from the Deposit section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, the currency, as well as the deposit amount, then click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be presented to you; simply click Confirm Payment if you are happy to continue.
- You now need to enter your M-Pesa registered mobile phone number, including your country code (+254 for Kenya). Make sure you enter the number correctly, then click Pay.
- A confirmation page will signal completion of this phase of the deposit.
- Next you will be sent USSD instructions to your mobile phone. Follow these instructions carefully to complete the deposit action; an SMS will be sent afterwards for your convenience.
Withdraw with M-Pesa
- Select M-Pesa from the Withdrawal area of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, the chosen currency of withdrawal, and the withdrawal amount. Click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm withdrawal.
- On the next page, please provide:
- Your M-Pesa registered mobile number (including country code +254).
- Your registered full name
When done click, Confirm.
- A final summary page will let you know that the withdrawal action has been completed; your fund will reflect in your M-Pesa account soon.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.