Funding your trading account with a bank card is simple, and this article will show you how. Find out how to make deposits and withdrawals with your bank card below or, if you would like a more in-depth look at this payment system, we recommend following the link for everything about transacting with your bank card.
Please note that the following bank cards are accepted:
- VISA and VISA Electron
- Maestro Master
- JCB (Japan Credit Bureau)
Here’s what you need to know about using a bank card:
|Minimum Deposit||USD 10|
|Maximum Deposit||USD 10 000 per transaction|
Refunds: USD 0*
Profit withdrawals: USD 3**
|Maximum Withdrawal||USD 10 000 per transaction|
|Deposit and Withdrawal Processing Fees||Free|
|Deposit Processing Time||Instant***|
|Withdrawal Processing Time||1-14 business days (may take up to 30 days)|
*Minimum withdrawal amount for refunds made on mobile applications is USD 1.
**Minimum withdrawal amount for profit withdrawals made on mobile applications is USD 6.
***The term “instant” indicates that a transaction will be carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by our financial department specialists.
Deposit with a bank card
- Go to the Deposit section in your Personal Area, and choose Bank Card.
- If this is the first time you are using your bank card, you will need to first select the trading account you would like to top up, as well as the account currency and deposit amount, then click Next. On the next page, enter the card number, cardholder name, expiry date and CVV number. Once done, click Continue.
- If you already have your card details saved, choose your card from the dropdown menu and enter the CVV number. Select the trading account, account currency and the amount you wish to deposit. Click Continue once done.
- A summary of the transaction will be presented to you; simply click Confirm if you are happy to continue.
- A final page will confirm the completion of the deposit transaction.
Withdrawal with a bank card
Note: that the full amount of money deposited must be refunded by withdrawal before you can subsequently withdraw profit, when initiating any withdrawals within 90 days from the deposit. Partial withdrawals are available, so funds can be withdrawn in parts until the total refund amount is met. For more information about this policy and the process, please follow the link to find out how to withdraw profit to your bank card.
- In the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area, select Bank card.
- You will be presented with a list of cards used previously for deposit and the amounts that can be withdrawn via each. Pick a card to make a refund.
- Choose the account you are making the withdrawal from.
- Enter the amount to be refunded and choose the account currency. Click Continue.
- Note: You can make a refund of an amount smaller than your deposit by making partial refunds.The range displayed below the transaction amount box will prompt you on how much funds can be refunded to that particular card. This feature however is currently only available on web-based Personal Areas.
Please note: expired bank cards are automatically removed from your Personal Area and will not be selectable during transactions.
How do I make withdrawals if my bank card expires?
So you made a deposit with a certain bank card, and then want to withdraw from that trading account but you notice your bank card has expired; there are two possible scenarios here:
- You have a new bank card associated with the same bank account.
a. Log into the Transaction History area in your PA.
b. Select the transaction related to the expired bank card, then proceed with the refund action.
c. Since the new bank card is linked to the same bank account, the refund action will complete regardless of the expired bank card.
- You do not have a new bank card that is linked to the expired bank card’s account.
a. You must contact the Support team with sufficient proof of your expired bank card, verifying yourself as the account holder.
b. A manual withdrawal request can then be fulfilled using available EPS payment systems; you may need to make a minimum deposit if you haven’t used the chosen EPS payment system.
For more in-depth information about transacting with bank cards, we recommend following the link to our article detailing everything about transacting with your bank card. If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.