You can top up your trading account in Vietnamese Dong with Bitake, a payment method that allows you to transfer funds from your bank account to your Exness account.
Here’s what you need to know about using Bitake in Vietnam:
|Minimum Deposit||USD 13|
|Maximum Deposit||USD 45 000|
|Minimum Withdrawal||USD 30|
|Maximum Withdrawal||USD 17 000|
|Deposit and withdrawal processing fees||Free|
|Deposit processing time||
Average: up to 1 hour
Maximum: up to 1 day
|Withdrawal processing time||
Maximum: up to 1 day
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise. Please refer to your Personal Area for the most up to date information.
*The term “instant” indicates that a transaction will be carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by our financial department specialists.
Deposit with Bitake
To top up your trading account with Bitake:
- Go to the Deposit section in your Personal Area, and click Bitake.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, enter the deposit amount, choose USD as your deposit currency, and click Next.
- You will be presented with a summary of the payment. Check the details and click Confirm Payment.
- On the redirected page you will need to enter details like your name, bank name, bank account number, bank address and amount. On the right side of the page, enter your name and click I have already paid.
- You will then see a page with a confirmation of your deposit.
It’s that simple! You’ll receive the funds in your trading account within a few minutes.
Withdraw with Bitake
To withdraw funds from your trading account:
- Click Bitake in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Choose the account number and other withdrawal specifics. Remember to select USD as the currency of operation.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm withdrawal.
- You will be redirected to a page where you will need to enter the following information:
a. Bank name
b. Branch name
c. Bank account number
d. Account name
- You will also see a notification on top of the page about the exchange rate that will be used to convert the amount withdrawn to USD. Enter all the details and click Confirm to complete the withdrawal transaction.
Your withdrawal will be credited to your bank account within 24 hours.
Haven’t received the funds? Get in touch with our friendly Support Team.