Making deposits in Argentina has become easier than ever with the option of using convenience stores to top up your Exness account in Argentine pesos. As opposed to payments in USD or any other currency, depositing using your local currency means less currency conversion, while both deposits and withdrawals are absolutely commission-free.
When making deposits using convenience stores, withdrawals can be made using online bank transfers.
Here’s what you need to know about using this payment method:
|Minimum Deposit||USD 40|
|Maximum Deposit||USD 500|
|Minimum Withdrawal||USD 10|
|Maximum Withdrawal||USD 4500|
|Deposit Processing Fees||Free|
|Withdrawal Processing Fees||Free|
|Deposit Average Processing Time||Up to 1 day|
|Up to||Up to 5 days|
|Withdrawal Processing Time||Up to 24 hours within working hours|
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise.
Depositing with convenience stores
To top up your trading account:
- Go to the Deposit section in your Personal Area, and click Convenience Stores.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, enter the deposit amount, and click Continue.
- A confirmation page will summarize the transaction; click to continue.
- You will be redirected to a page where you will need to enter the following information:
a. National Identity document (DNI) number
- On clicking Submit a barcode will be displayed along with payment instructions on what further action needs to be taken at the convenience store.
- Use the barcode at a convenience store of your choice to complete the deposit payment.
Withdraw with bank transfer
- Choose Bank Transfer in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from and specify the withdrawal amount in ARS currency. Click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm.
- Complete the form with information including:
- Individual tax identification number
- Bank account number
- Bank account holder’s name
Click Confirm once the information is entered.
- The withdrawal action is now complete.
We recommend following the link if you would like to know more about payments.