You can top up your trading account in the Bangladeshi taka with offline bank transfers, a payment method that allows you to transact from your bank account to your Exness account.
As opposed to payments in USD or any other currency, depositing using your local currency means less currency conversion, while funding your Exness account is absolutely commission-free.
Here’s what you need to know about using offline bank transfer:
|Minimum Deposit||USD 200|
|Maximum Deposit||USD 5 500|
|Minimum Withdrawal||USD 200|
|Maximum Withdrawal||USD 5 000|
|Deposit and Withdrawal Processing Fees||Free|
|Deposit Processing Time||2 business days|
|Withdrawal Processing Time||2 business days|
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise.
Depositing with offline bank transfer
To top up your trading account with offline bank transfer:
- Go to the Deposit section in your Personal Area, and click Offline Bank Transfer.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, enter the deposit amount, and click Next.
- A confirmation page will summarize the transaction; click to continue.
- You’ll be redirected to the page where detailed payment instructions will be presented; follow these instructions and then click I have paid.
a. A 20-minute timeframe is given to complete this step, with the following information important to ensure is exact:
i. Amount requested
ii. Transaction ID
iii. Valid and readable proof of payment.
- Once the payment has been confirmed to be processed, your deposit will complete within 2 business days.
Congratulations, the transaction has been completed.
Withdrawing with offline bank transfer
To withdraw funds from your trading account:
- Choose Offline Bank Transfer in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from and specify the withdrawal amount in your account currency. Click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm withdrawal.
- On the next page you’ll need to select provide some information, including:
a. Bank name
b. Bank branch name
d. Bank account number
e. Beneficiary account routing number
Then click Confirm once the information is input.
- If the parameters are accepted, a confirmation message about the withdrawal will be displayed.
- You will receive an email once the funds have been processed, completing your withdrawal transaction.