Withdraw funds conveniently from your Exness trading accounts to your bank account with bank transfers in Colombia. This payment system features no transaction fees and can save on currency exchange rates when you withdraw in Colombian pesos.
Please see which banks this payment method is available to in your Personal Area when you select Bank Transfer.
Here’s what you need to know about using bank transfers:
|Minimum Withdrawal||USD 10|
|Maximum Withdrawal||USD 4 000|
|Withdrawal Processing Fees||Free|
|Withdrawal Processing Time||Up to 48 hours|
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise.
Withdrawals with bank transfers in Colombia is recommended for deposits made with:
Withdrawing with Bank Transfer
To withdraw funds from your trading account:
- Choose Bank Transfer in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from and specify the withdrawal amount in your account currency. Click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm withdrawal.
- On the next page you’ll need to select provide some information, including:
a. Identity document type
b. Identity document number
c. Bank name
d. Bank account type
e. Bank account number
Then click Confirm once the information is input.
- A screen will confirm the withdrawal has been completed.
Please note the withdrawal limits shown when completing step 4, as this may vary depending on your chosen bank.