Withdraw funds conveniently from your Exness trading accounts to your bank account with bank transfers in Colombia. This payment system features no transaction fees and can save on currency exchange rates when you withdraw in Colombian pesos.
Please see which banks this payment method is available to in your Personal Area when you select Bank Transfer.
Here’s what you need to know about using bank transfers in Colombia:
|Minimum Withdrawal||USD 3|
|Maximum Withdrawal||USD 100 000|
|Withdrawal Processing Fees||Free|
|Withdrawal Processing Time||
Average: up to 2 days
Maximum: up to 2 days
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise. Please refer to your Personal Area for the most up to date information.
Withdrawals with bank transfers in Colombia is recommended for deposits made with:
Withdraw with bank transfers
- Select Bank Transfer in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Choose the trading account you want to withdraw from and enter the withdrawal amount in the shown currency, then click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be displayed.
- Enter the verification code sent to your phone or email, based on your chosen security type, then confirm the action.
- On the next page you’ll need to select provide some information, including:
- Identity document type
- Identity document number
- Bank name
- Bank account type
- Bank account number
- Bank account holder’s name
Then click Confirm once the information is input; note the withdrawal limits displayed.
- Your withdrawal action is complete and the funds should reflect in your bank account soon.