Transactions with your Exness trading accounts in India are made simple with online bank transfers and present some advantages, such as no commissions when depositing and online access.
Please note your options for the deposit method will depend on which bank you transact with. All conditions that apply to the deposit method are listed below. Please visit your Personal Area to be shown your available deposit options.
Here’s what you need to know about using online bank transfers:
|Online Bank Transfer||Online Bank Transfer #1||Online Bank
|Minimum Deposit||USD 10||USD 15||USD 10|
|Maximum Deposit||USD 1 300||USD 1 360||USD 650|
USD 1 300
|Deposit and Withdrawal Processing Fees||Free|
|Deposit Processing Time||Up to 24 hours||Up to 24 hours||Up to 24 hours|
|Withdrawal Processing Time||Up to 72 hours|
Deposit with Online Bank Transfer
- Go to the Deposit section in your Personal Area, and choose any of these options (if available):
- Online Bank Transfer
- Online Bank Transfer #1
- Online Bank Transfer #2
Note: on-screen instructions may vary depending on the method chosen.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, as well as the deposit amount, then click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be presented to you; click Confirm to continue.
- You are redirected to a new page to select your bank. Confirm your choice by clicking Pay.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions to complete your deposit.
Congratulations, the deposit action has now been completed.
Withdrawal with Online Bank Transfer
- Select Online bank transfer from the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Choose the trading account you want to withdraw from and enter the withdrawal amount in the shown currency. Click Continue.
- You will now see a summary of the transaction. Enter the verification code sent to your phone or email, based on your chosen security type, then confirm the action.
- You will now be redirected to a page where you will need to enter the following information:
a. Your bank’s name.
b. Your Indian Financial System Code (IFSC)
c. Bank account number
d. Bank account name
In case information is entered incorrectly, an error message will appear.
- Click Confirm. Your transaction is now complete.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.