Transactions with your Exness trading accounts in India are made simple with online bank transfers and present some advantages, such as no processing fees when depositing and convenient online access.
Please note your options for the deposit method will depend on which bank you transact with. All conditions that apply to the deposit method are listed below. Please visit your Personal Area to be shown your available deposit options.
Here’s what you need to know about using online bank transfers in India:
|Online Bank - 1||Online Bank - 2||Online Bank - 3|
|Minimum Deposit||USD 10||USD 15||USD 10|
|Maximum Deposit||USD 650||USD 1 100||USD 350|
|Minimum Withdrawal||USD 15|
|Maximum Withdrawal||USD 1 100|
|Deposit and Withdrawal Processing Fees||Free|
|Deposit and withdrawal Processing Time||Up to 24 hours|
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise.
Deposit with Online Bank Transfer
- Choose from these options (if available) in the Deposit area of your Personal Area:
- Online Bank - 1
- Online Bank - 2
- Online Bank - 3
Note: on-screen instructions may vary depending on the method chosen.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, as well as the deposit amount, then click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be presented to you; click Confirm to continue.
- Choose a bank from the list where you possess a bank account, and click Pay.
- You will be redirected to your bank’s site, where you will be required to log in with your credentials to continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions from your bank to complete the deposit.
- Your deposit should reflect in your chosen trading account within 24 hours.
Withdrawal with online Bank Transfer
- Select Online Bank - 2 from the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Choose the trading account you want to withdraw from and enter the withdrawal amount in the shown currency, then click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be displayed. Enter the verification code sent to your phone or email, based on your chosen security type, then confirm the action.
- You will now be redirected to a page where you will need to enter the following information:
a. Your bank’s name.
b. Your Indian Financial System Code (IFSC)
c. Bank account number
d. Bank account name
In case information is entered incorrectly, an error message will appear.
- Click Confirm. Your transaction is now complete.
Online bank transfer support
If your deposit and/or withdrawal is taking longer than the displayed processing time, please contact Support at your nearest convenience. In order to ensure prompt service, have ready a proof of payment document for deposit queries and/or a bank statement for withdrawal queries.
Documents must be in the PDF format and display the account holder's name, bank name, and IFSC; transaction details such as amount, date, and reference number must also be visible.
These can take between 5-8 business days to resolve once proof of payment is received, and you will be notified by email once the transaction has completed.
These are responded to within 24 hours of receiving the bank statement, which must be dated from the day of the withdrawal to the day of the query.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.