The Exness Trade app is your one-size fits all mobile terminal that works directly with your Exness trading account. It also gives you account management features and the flexibility to trade wherever you are.
If you are experiencing issues with Exness Trade, we have a selection of common topics that may help you. If this article isn't able to answer your questions, please do not hesitate to contact Support for assistance.
Before attempting to troubleshoot, please make sure to update the Exness Trade app to the latest version; only iOS version 14.5 or later is supported.
The Exness Trade application may not be available in some countries both on Google Play and App Store. If you need further assistance you may contact Exness support team.
Why can’t I log in?
Please make sure that your Exness account credentials are entered into the app correctly. You will need your Exness account registered email address and account password (not your Exness trading account credentials).
- Reset Account Login
Follow these steps to reset your account credentails and successfully login:
- Open the Exness Trade app.
- Choose Sign In.
- Tap I forgot my password.
- Enter your registered email address and complete the Captcha security requirements.
- Enter the confirmation code sent to your chosen security type.
- Tap Confirm to proceed to change your Exness account credentials.
- You can now log in with your new credentials.
When you sign in with your account, you may be prompted to set or enter a passcode (6-digit PIN number). This passcode is linked to one Personal Area or Account.
If you log in using a different Personal Area or Account, you will not be able to log in.
To reset this passcode:
- Start up Exness Trade.
- Tap Forgot? from the passcode entry screen.
- Tap OK to confirm the action.
- Choose Sign in and set a new passcode to continue.
Why can’t I find the Trade icon under my account?
If you have set your default trading platform to Exness on the Exness Trade app, you will not see the Trade icon under your account on the Accounts tab.
To place a trade:
- Head to the Trade tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select an instrument you’d like to trade on.
- Tap on the Sell or Buy button.
- Set up the trading volume in the window displayed.
- Check the displayed margin and make sure there are enough funds to open the trade.
- Tap on the Confirm Buy or Confirm Sell to open a trade.
a. To set up a pending order, refer to Order Settings.
Read more about managing your account settings on the Exness Trade application.
Why can’t I see trading instruments?
A common reason for this would be an unstable internet connection, which will leave blank spots where trading instruments would normally be displayed.
Find and connect to strong coverage, such as a direct Wi-Fi connection and refresh the app by logging out and logging back in.
- Find a specific instrument
If you’re looking for a specific trading instrument but it is not displayed conveniently, follow these steps to find it and add it to your Favorites.
- On the Exness Trade app, head to the Trade tab.
- Tap on the Magnifying Glass icon beside the Favorites field.
- Enter the instrument name or code.
- Tap on the card to bring up the full instrument details.
- Next, tap on the Star icon to add it to your Favorites.
Similarly, to remove an instrument from your favorites list, simply tap again on the star icon to remove.
To set up push notifications for your favorite instruments, read this more on how to edit notifications.
The TradingView chart gives you quick access to the functionalities below:
- 100+ Indicators
- Drawing tools
- Color settings
Note: Some indicators (such as volume-related functionality) are not available.
TradingView will be visible on Stories. You can access TradingView by clicking on Profile then on Settings. Click on the Trading terminal and select TradingView.
Why is my trading terminal set to Exness?
By default, the trading terminal will be set to Exness when you install, reinstall or update your Exness Trade app. To change to your preferred trading terminals such as Exness, Built-in MetaTrader 5 or MetaTrader 5, follow these steps:
- On your main screen, head to the Profile tab.
- On the Profile page, tap on the settings icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Under preferences, tap on Trading Terminal.
You will then see the available trading terminals you can choose from:
- Exness - Choosing this will mean you will use the Exness terminal on the mobile application for trading.
- Built-in MetaTrader 5 - If you choose this, you will be able to use the built-in MT5 without leaving the Exness Trade app.
- MetaTrader 5 App - Choosing this will mean that you will be taken to the MT5 app to trade. Thus, if you choose this, you need to ensure that you have the MT5 app installed on your phone.
- Select your preferred trading terminal.
Note: All the above-mentioned options are only available for trading in MT5 accounts. If you wish to trade on MT4 accounts, you will need to install the MT4 app. The system will then automatically redirect you to the MT4 app when you click Trade.
Why haven’t I received my verification code?
Take note of your chosen security type for your Personal Area. If your security type is set to email, your verification codes will be sent to your registered email address regardless of when the Exness Trade app displays the message “Enter the code we sent to your phone”.
To check this:
- Log into your Personal Area.
- Choose Settings from the main menu, and then navigate to the Security Settings tab.
- You will see the active Security Type for your account.
If your security type was set to Phone and you still did not receive the verification codes from Exness Trade, please contact Support for assistance.
Why can't I find the Exness Trade app in Apple App Store or Google Play Store?
If you are unable to find the Exness Trade app in the Apple App or Google Play Store, it is possible we, unfortunately, do not accept clients from your country of residence.
If you already have the app, we suggest you do not uninstall it as it will not be possible to retrieve it.
For more information about this, click here for the list of countries Exness does not accept clients from.