It’s easier than ever to fund your Exness account with bank transfers or ATM cards in Vietnam. This payment method is convenient and secure, plus there’s no commission when depositing or withdrawing from your Exness account.
Please see which banks this payment method is available to in your Personal Area when you select this payment method.
Here’s what you need to know about using bank transfers or ATM cards in Vietnam:
|Minimum deposit||USD 10|
|Maximum deposit||USD 8 350|
|Minimum withdrawal||USD 2|
|Maximum withdrawal||USD 8 600|
|Deposit and withdrawal fees||Free|
|Deposit processing time||Average: Instant*
Maximum: up to 3 hours
|Withdrawal processing time||Average: Instant*
Maximum: up to 3 hours
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise. Please refer to your Personal Area for the most up to date information.
*The term “instant” indicates that a transaction will be carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by our financial department specialists.
There may be other maximum and minimum deposit/withdrawal limits set by your bank which may limit their availability based on the amount you choose to deposit/withdraw.
Deposit with bank transfers/ATM cards
- Go to the Deposit section in your Personal Area, and choose Bank Transfer/ATM Card.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up and the desired deposit amount noting the currency required, and then click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be presented to you; click Confirm to continue.
- Select your bank from the list provided, and click Pay.
- If your bank appears greyed out and unavailable, then the amount input at step 2 falls outside of that bank’s minimum and maximum deposit amounts.
- The next step will depend on your chosen bank; either:
a. Log into your bank account and follow on-screen instructions to complete the deposit.
b. Complete the form including your ATM card number, account name, and card expiration date, then click Next. Confirm with the OTP sent and click Next to complete the deposit.
Withdraw with internet banking
- Select Internet Banking from the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, VND as the currency of withdrawal, and the withdrawal amount. Click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm to continue.
- Complete the form providing your:
a. Bank name
b. Bank account number
c. Account name
Click Confirm once entered. Keep in mind each bank presents its own withdrawal limits.
- A confirmation page will let you know that the withdrawal action is successful.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.