You can transact with Mobile Money, a payment method that uses your registered phone number to make deposits and withdrawals into your Exness trading accounts from Ghana.
*Please note that Mobile Money can be offline for maintenance purposes in specific countries and at any time, so confirm in your Personal Area that Mobile Money is available.
Here’s what you need to know about using Mobile Money in Ghana:
|Minimum deposit||USD 10|
|Maximum deposit||USD 180|
|Minimum withdrawal||USD 10|
|Maximum withdrawal||USD 180|
|Deposit and withdrawal processing fees||Free|
|Deposit processing time||Average: Instant*
Maximum: up to 5 days
|Withdrawal processing time||Average: Instant*
Maximum: up to 7 days
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise. Please refer to your Personal Area for the most up to date information.
*The term “instant” indicates that a transaction will be carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by our financial department specialists. This does not guarantee that the deposit/withdrawal will be completed instantaneously, but that the process is begun instantly.
Deposit with Mobile Money
- Select Mobile Money from the Deposit section of your Personal Area.
- Choose the trading account you would like to top up, as well as the deposit amount, and select the currency, then click Continue.
- A transaction summary is presented; click Confirm to continue.
- Please enter your phone number and name, then click Confirm.
- The next step in the deposit action will depend on your service provider; please follow the further steps outlined below:
For AirtelTIGO and MTN:
- You will see a confirmation page with the message that you will be receiving instructions to your phone to complete the payment.
- Open the message sent to your phone and follow the instructions (which depend on your service provider).
- Confirmation of the transaction will be sent to your phone upon completion.
- To generate a voucher number:
- Dial *110# on your mobile phone.
- Select Make Payments > Generate Voucher.
- Enter your PIN.
- You will receive a text with the generated voucher number.
- Return to the Personal Area payments page and enter the voucher number where prompted, and phone number then click Pay.
- You will receive the transaction confirmation on your phone.
You’ll receive the funds in your trading account soon.
Withdraw with Mobile Money
- Select Mobile Money in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Choose the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, choose your withdrawal currency and the withdrawal amount. Click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm.
- Now enter your Mobile Money registered mobile number specifying your country code (+233 for Ghana) and enter your name (the owner of the mobile number), then click Confirm.
- A final confirmation page will appear to let you know the withdrawal action is underway.
- Your withdrawal action is complete and the funds should reflect in your bank account soon.
Note: Make sure to use the same phone number as you used for the deposit or the transfer won’t go through.
Mobile Money support
If your transactions do not reflect in your trading account within the maximum processing time, please contact Support with the details of your deposit or withdrawal handy; providing proof of payment or bank statements with your name, the amount and any additional particulars will increase our ability to assist you.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.