Fund your trading accounts with Tether (USDT) from your Personal Area, where it is referred to as Tether USDT ERC20. USDT is a stablecoin, backed by USD and pegged to an exchange rate of USD 1 per USDT; ERC20 is the type of Ethereum token protocol that is used for this payment method.
Please be aware that a fully verified Personal Area is required to use this payment method.
Here’s what you need to know about using USDT (ERC20):
|Minimum deposit||USD 10|
|Maximum deposit||USD 10 000 000|
|Minimum withdrawal||USD 100|
|Maximum withdrawal||USD 10 000 000|
|Deposit and withdrawal processing time||Up to 72 hours|
Blockchain fees apply
|Withdrawal fee||0% (Exness covers blockchain fees)|
- it is critically important that withdrawals and deposits must be made to/from an ERC20 USDT address on the Ethereum blockchain or funds will be lost and irrecoverable.
- The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise.
Deposit with Tether (USDT ERC20)
- Select Tether USDT ERC20 from the Deposit area in your PA.
- Choose the trading account you would like to deposit into, as well as the account currency and deposit amount, then click Next.
- The assigned USDT ERC20 address will be presented, and you will need to send the desired deposit amount from your private wallet to the Exness ERC20 address.
Take care and be exact when depositing to the Exness ERC20 address; funds sent to any other wallet address will be lost and irrecoverable.
- Once this payment is successful, the amount will reflect in your chosen trading account in USD. Your deposit action is now complete.
Withdrawal with Tether (USDT ERC20)
- Select Tether USDT ERC20 from the Withdrawal area in your PA.
- Select the trading account you wish to withdraw from and the amount in USD, then click Next.
- You will be asked to provide your private wallet address; take care to provide this exact or funds may be lost and irrecoverable.
- A summary of the transaction will be displayed. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm Withdrawal.
- The amount specified in USD will be credited to your private wallet in USDT ERC20, completing the withdrawal action.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.