Once your application for Exness VPS is complete, your PA will display it as Online and Exness VPS is now available for you to connect to.
- Log in to your Personal Area.
- Click Settings left-hand menu.
- Open the Virtual Private Server tab.
- Next to the Virtual Private Server header, confirm that Exness VPS is Online.
- Click Login.
- A pop-up displays your Exness VPS credentials (VPS Address, VPS Login, and VPS Password).
- Click Follow VPS connection instructions and on-screen instructions (detailed below) for you to follow will pop up.
- Once you have completed the instructions, you will be connected to Exness VPS.
Note: To know more about VPS eligibility, refer to the Exness VPS criteria or refer to your Personal Area.
Here are detailed instructions on how to connect with your Exness VPS credentials on a Windows-based device.
- Type Remote Desktop Connection in the Start menu and then run this program.
- Enter the VPS Address (shown in step 6 above) where required.
- If you plan on using Expert Advisors (EA), follow these additional steps before continuing:
- Click Show Options in the Remote Desktop Connection window.
- Find the Local Resources tab. Under Local devices and resources, select More.
- Tick the box closest to the file path where your EAs are located, then click OK.
Note: Exness does not have access to any of your personal files on the VPS, ensuring the security of your files at all times.
- Now click Connect.
- Enter the VPS Login and VPS Password (shown in step 6 above) and confirm the credentials by clicking OK.
Here are detailed instructions on how to connect with your Exness VPS credentials on a Mac-based device.
- Download the Microsoft Remote Desktop application from the app store.
- Run the application and click Add PC.
- Enter the VPS Address (shown in step 6 above) in the PC Name entry.
- Select the User Account dropdown and select Add User Account.
- Enter the VPS Login and VPS Password (shown in step 6 above) and confirm the credentials by clicking Add.
- Click Add to complete this setup.
- Select and run this remote PC in the Microsoft Remote Desktop app. Click Continue if presented with a confirmation message.
Note: If you enter Exness VPS credentials incorrectly several times, your IP address will be temporarily frozen out of the VPS service; wait about an hour before trying again.