The user is responsible for the required internet access and hardware necessary to operate a VPS account. The user also selects the number of trading terminals and the operating system language.
Exness is responsible for monitoring the uptime of the MT servers the user’s MT terminal connects to. Exness is not responsible for monitoring the correct functioning of the user’s MT terminal, as this remains the responsibility of the user including but is not limited to:
- The MT terminal’s connection to the server
- MT terminal restarts
- Running status of the user’s Expert Advisors
Exness is not liable for losses which may occur as a result of an inability to access the VPS service, or as a result of connectivity issues between the MT terminal and Exness server. Further, Exness is not liable for losses occurring as a result of trading scripts (Expert Advisors, etc) installed in the VPS, including those that have been installed incorrectly and/or with assistance from Exness Support.
It is the responsibility of the user to contact Support in a timely manner to resolve any issues. While any resolutions are in progress, the user is expected to take appropriate action pertaining to their trading strategy, and the current status of their container or MT terminal. Support may not be able to respond instantly to issues arising from the use of the VPS service, so do allow a reasonable amount of time to address a query or issue. Your satisfaction is our highest priority but the nature of timezones, connectivity and so on can challenge or limit our ability to respond.
Exness VPS should only be used for trading with the Exness server. Exness VPS may not be used in any manner that constitutes an unacceptable use, including but not limited to use that may be unlawful, illegal, or inappropriate.
It is possible to lose access to your Exness VPS if you fail to meet one of the trading volume criteria below:
- Failure to meet one of the trading volume criteria:
- Trading volume of USD 500 000 or more (or the equivalent in any currency/asset) over a 30 day period.
- Trading volume of USD 4,500,000 or more (or the equivalent in any currency/asset) over a 90 day period.
- Trading volume of USD 18,000,000 or more (or the equivalent in any currency/asset) over a 180 day period.
Refer to your Personal Area for more information on your VPS eligibility.
- The 90 day period is only unlocked on the 91st day after VPS issuance and the 180 day period unlocked on the 181st day after issuance.
- Only open orders opened during the period are considered. Pending orders do not contribute to the 30/90/180 day trading volume.
Learn more about how to calculate traded volume in lots to avoid failing to meet these criteria.
Provision of Services
From time to time, Exness may be required to perform critical and non-critical updates to a user’s VPS. This may result in the VPS being unavailable, and trading from the VPS may not be possible during that period. Exness will endeavor to give users advanced notice of these updates and, where possible, perform these updates outside of core market hours.
However, Exness reserves the right to perform critical updates at any time and without notice.
The user acknowledges and confirms that Exness shall not be held liable for any failure of the VPS service, including but not limited to power failures, technical failures, system failures, or any other failure of technical nature.
The user acknowledges that VPS hosting is controlled by a third party and Exness shall not be liable for any failures in relation to the VPS hosting.