It is possible to lose access to your Exness VPS if you fail to meet one criteria below:
- Failure to meet one of the trading volume criteria:
- Trading volume of USD 500 000 or more (or the equivalent in any currency/asset) over a 30 day period.
- Trading volume of USD 4,500,000 or more (or the equivalent in any currency/asset) over a 90 day period.
- Trading volume of USD 18,000,000 or more (or the equivalent in any currency/asset) over a 180 day period.
Refer to your Personal Area for more information on your VPS eligibility.
- The 90 day period is only unlocked on the 91st day after VPS issuance and the 180 day period unlocked on the 181st day after issuance.
- Only open orders opened during the period are considered. Pending orders do not contribute to the 30/90/180 day trading volume.
- Trading volume does not consider Social Trading/Portfolio Management Investor accounts, but trading accounts used by Strategy Providers and Portfolio Managers to trade do count towards this total
How to restore Exness VPS
You are welcome to reapply for Exness VPS whenever is most convenient for you; by meeting the Exness account criteria, and then following the same steps as when you apply for Exness VPS.
Note: When Exness VPS is terminated, all user data contained within the virtual computer is deleted, including any saved Expert Advisors, timezone preferences, and custom passwords. User data cannot be restored and is permanently lost.