MyPay provides a convenient way to deposit and withdraw funds through your Exness trading account in China. You save costs on currency conversion by using local Chinese yuan, and there is no commission fee for using this payment method.
Please select MyPay from the deposit area to see if your bank is supported by this payment method.
Note that there is daily maintenance (1am-7 am GMT +8) for this payment method and transactions may not be processed during this time.
Here’s what you need to know about using MyPay in China:
|Minimum Deposit||USD 350|
|Maximum Deposit||USD 7 000|
|Minimum Withdrawal||USD 350|
|Maximum Withdrawal||USD 7 000|
|Deposit and Withdrawal Processing Fees||Free|
|Deposit Average Processing Time**||Instant*|
|Up to||Up to 2 days|
|Withdrawal Average Processing Time**||Up to 3 hours|
|Up to||Up to 1 day|
*The term “instant” indicates that a transaction will be carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by our financial department specialists, taking up to 24 hours to complete. **No transactions can be processed between 1-7am GMT+8 due to daily maintenance.
Note: The deposit-withdrawal limits specified are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise.
Deposit with MyPay
- Select MyPay (USDT/CNY exchange platform) from the Deposit area of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, as well as the deposit amount, then click Next.
- A transaction summary is presented; click Confirm Payment to continue.
- You are redirected to a MyPay page; the amount payable in CNY is shown. Enter the account holder’s name and click Confirm. Acknowledge the disclaimers to continue.
- Follow instructions to deposit the money to the bank account shown, and click I have paid once complete.
- When the payment has been confirmed, the deposit action will be completed.
Withdraw with MyPay
- Choose MyPay (USDT/CNY exchange platform) in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from and specify the withdrawal amount in USD. Click Next
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm.
- Complete the form with information including:
- Bank name
- Bank account number
- Bank account holder’s name. Click Confirm once the information is entered.
- The withdrawal action is now complete.
Please note that the final amount will be converted to CNY by the OTC platform facilitating the transaction.
We recommend following the link if you would like to know more about payments.