GCash is an electronic payment method available in the Philippines. When you use this payment option to fund your Exness account, you will be charged 10 PHP, while withdrawals are always free.
Here’s what you need to know about GCash:
|Minimum deposit||USD 20|
|Maximum deposit||USD 500|
|Minimum withdrawal||USD 20|
|Maximum withdrawal||USD 500|
Deposit and withdrawal processing fees
|Deposit processing time||Average: Instant*
Maximum: up to 2 days
|Withdrawal processing time||Average: up to 1 day
Maximum: up to 7 days
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise. Please refer to your Personal Area for the most up to date information.
*The term “instant” indicates that a transaction will be carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by our financial department specialists.
- Withdrawal requests received before 10 a.m. (HKT) are processed instantly; hence requests made after this time will be processed on the next banking day.
- Requests made on Friday after 10 a.m. (HKT) will be processed on Monday.
Deposit with GCash
- In the Deposit section of your Personal Area, select GCash.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, select the deposit currency, enter the deposit amount, and click on Continue.
- A transaction summary page will be shown; double-check all the data and click Confirm.
- A page requesting you to pay to Exness will load, then click Pay Now
- You’ll be redirected to the service provider's website, where a surcharge of 10 PHP will be added.
- On the redirected page, fill in your mobile number and click Next.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code sent to your mobile number and tap Next.
- Enter your 4-digit PIN and click Next to continue.
- Click on the Pay button to confirm payment.
Once you’ve completed the transfer, the funds will be credited to your Exness account instantly.
Withdrawal with GCash
- Select GCash from the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, select your withdrawal currency, enter the amount, and click Continue.
- A summary page of your transaction will be shown; double-check all the data and click Confirm.
- Enter the 2-step verification code sent to your email or SMS and click Confirm.
- You’ll be redirected to a page where you’ll enter the following information:
- Phone number registered with GCash account
- GCash account name.
You will receive the withdrawn funds within moments of completing the transaction.
If you would like to learn more about payment systems in general, read our article for everything you need to know.