It is possible to subscribe to trading signals from the comfort of your phone using the MT4 and MT5 mobile applications on iOS and Android.
Note: You will need to subscribe to MQL5 VPS rental in order to use trading signals provided by MQL5.
Let us show you how:
- Go to the Settings section of your application and select Trading Signals.
- Enter your MQL5 account login and password. If you do not have an account you can create a new one.
- Select the trading signal you prefer to use. There are step-by-step instructions available on the MQL5 website for your convenience.
- When subscribing to signals you will also need to purchase MQL5 VPS rental for USD 15 in order for the signals to work seamlessly.
- You can pay for your purchase by credit card, as well as via PayPal, Apple Pay or UnionPay.
- After the payment you will be taken to the signal copy settings page. After setting the necessary values, you will need your MQL5.com account and trading account passwords. The trading account password can be found in the trading platform mailbox.
- To complete the setup and activate the signal, click Copy Trades. All deals copied from the signal provider also appear in the Trade section to allow easy management.
Note: After subscribing to a signal, it is possible to configure the Signals Tab. To do this, open your application (MT4/MT5), and go to Tools > Options > Signals to set up as per your preference.