Fund your Exness trading accounts conveniently with offline bank transfers in Egypt. There are no processing fees for deposits or withdrawals, while you can minimise currency conversion fees by transacting in the local Egyptian pounds.
Here’s what you need to know about using offline bank transfers in Egypt:
|Minimum Deposit||USD 100|
|Maximum Deposit||USD 10 000|
|Minimum Withdrawal||USD 100|
|Maximum Withdrawal||USD 10 000|
|Deposit and Withdrawal Processing Fees||Free|
|Deposit Processing Time||Up to 24 hours|
|Withdrawal Processing Time||Up to 72 hours|
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise.
Deposit with offline bank transfers
- Select Offline Bank Transfer from the Deposit section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, the currency, as well as the deposit amount, then click Next.
- A transaction summary is presented; click Confirm Payment to continue.
- You will be redirected to a form with instructions to follow within a 20 minute time limit. The deposit amount shown here must match exactly the amount on the attached proof of payment; the proof of payment must include the transaction ID as its reference. Click I have paid to confirm once the instructions have been followed.
- A confirmation page will display an estimated processing time, which completes this deposit action.
Withdrawal with offline bank transfers
- Select Offline Bank Transfer from the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, the chosen currency of withdrawal, and the withdrawal amount. Click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm.
- You will be redirected to a form that must be completed including:
- Your bank’s name
- Bank account holder’s name
- Account number (IBAN)
Click Confirm to complete the transaction.
Your withdrawal will now be processed in up to 72 hours.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.