China UnionPay (also known as UnionPay) is the world's largest bank card network. Customers can conduct various transactions within China and internationally through UnionPay. You can top up your Exness trading account through UnionPay commission-free.
You need to have a fully verified Exness account in order to use this payment method.
UnionPay withdrawals are not available currently, so we recommend the following payment methods for withdrawing funds:
Here’s what you need to know about using China UnionPay:
|Minimum Deposit||USD 160|
|Maximum Deposit||USD 6 000|
|Deposit Processing Fee||Free|
|Deposit Processing Time||
Maximum: up to 24 hours
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise. Please refer to your Personal Area for the most up to date information.
*The term “instant” indicates that a transaction will be carried out between 30 minutes and 24 hours without manual processing by our financial department specialists.
Deposit with China UnionPay
The steps shown here may vary depending on your payment provider; simply follow the on-screen instructions if they do not match what is explained below.
- Select 中国银联 from the Deposit section of your Personal Area.
- Choose the trading account you would like to top up and the deposit amount, then click Continue.
- A transaction summary is presented; click Confirm to continue.
- Enter your bank card number, then click Pay.
- You will be redirected to a page where your bank card details must be entered. You must click Send Free SMS to receive a verification code (OTP) to your mobile phone. Enter the OTP and click Confirm and Pay once complete.
- A confirmation page will be displayed, and your deposit will begin to be processed.
China UnionPay support
If your deposits do not reflect in your trading account within the maximum processing time, please contact Support with the details of your transaction handy; providing proof of payment or bank statements with your name, the amount and any additional particulars will increase our ability to assist you.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.