Withdraw funds from your Exness trading account using offline bank transfers in Brazil. This payment method is only available as a withdrawal option at this time, so it is recommended that Brazilian users make use of either PIX or Boleto to make deposits. Withdrawals are free of charge, and take up to 72 hours to process.
Here’s what you need to know about using offline bank transfers in Brazil:
|Minimum Withdrawal||USD 10|
|Maximum Withdrawal||USD 10 000|
|Withdrawal Processing Fees||Free|
|Withdrawal Processing Time||Up to 72 hours|
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise.
Withdrawal with offline bank transfers
- Select Offline Bank Transfer in the Withdrawal area of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, the chosen currency, and the withdrawal amount. Click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm withdrawal.
- On the next screen, please provide:
- Bank name
- ID document number
- Phone number
When done, click Confirm.
- You’ll be redirected to a service provider’s page where you are required to complete the form; once done click Clicar aqui para gerar instruçóes de pagamento.
- Log into your selected bank with your banking credentials, following the instructions presented to complete the withdrawal. Once complete, your withdrawal will be processed.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.