Transact with your Exness trading account by making cash deposits over the counter in the Philippines. Withdrawals can be made using online banking payments which are convenient and secure, plus there’s no commission.
Here’s what you need to know about using Cash over Counter in the Philippines:
|Minimum deposit||USD 50|
|Maximum deposit||USD 4 500|
|Minimum withdrawal||USD 50|
|Maximum withdrawal||USD 2 450|
|Deposit and withdrawal processing fees||Free|
|Deposit processing time||Average: up to 1 hour
Maximum: up to 1 day
|Withdrawal processing time||Average: up to 1 day
Maximum: up to 5 days
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise.
Deposits with Cash over Counter
- Choose Cash over Counter in the Deposit section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account for deposit, as well as the desired amount, then click Continue.
- Now a transaction summary is presented, and you can click Confirm to continue.
- On the redirected page, you will need to select a payment method to complete the deposit. Based on the selection, the system will display a set of instructions for you to follow in order to complete the deposit transaction.
- Follow the instructions to make your payment in cash to make a successful deposit into your account.
Withdraw with online bank transfers
When using this payment method for the first time to make a withdrawal, you will need to contact Support to submit a bank statement which shows your name as bank account holder matching the Exness account holder name. You can read more about payment account verification in the linked article.
- Choose Internet Banking in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account, currency, and amount to withdraw then click Continue.
- A transaction summary is presented. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS (depending on your security type), then click Confirm.
- Select your bank from the list provided, enter your account number, account name, and click Confirm.
- You will now be redirected to a confirmation page, completing the withdrawal action.
We encourage you to follow the link to find out more about payments.