Deposit funds into your Exness trading accounts from India conveniently with QPI QR payments, a QR-code based method of payment. Deposits are free of charge, and an easy to follow guide is presented below for your convenience. Withdrawing funds from your trading accounts can be done with the online bank transfer payment method.
You must have a fully verified Exness account in order to use this payment system.
Here’s what you need to know about depositing with UPI QR payments in India:
|Minimum Deposit||USD 13|
|Maximum Deposit||USD 2 500 per day|
|Minimum Withdrawal (with online bank transfers)||USD 15|
|Maximum Withdrawal (with online bank transfers)||USD 1 250|
|Deposit and withdrawal Fees||Free|
|Deposit Average Processing Time||Instant|
|Up to||Up to 3 hours|
|Withdrawal Processing Time||Up to 24 hours|
The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise.
Deposit with UPI QR payments
- Select UPI QR from the Deposit section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, as well as the deposit amount, then click Continue.
- A transaction summary is presented; click Confirm to continue.
- The redirected page will display a QR code. Click on the download icon to download the displayed QR code.
- Open the UPI application on your phone and locate the QR code scanner
- Browse and select the downloaded QR code. Alternatively, you can also scan the QR code displayed.
- The payment instructions will appear on the screen. Click Validate payment to confirm the deposit transaction.
- Processing time of the transaction usually takes up to 1 hour and your deposit will reflect in your Exness account.
Withdrawals with online bank transfers
- Select Online Bank - 2 from the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Choose the trading account you want to withdraw from and enter the withdrawal amount in the shown currency, then click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be displayed.
- Enter the verification code sent to your phone or email, based on your chosen security type, then confirm the action.
- You will now be redirected to a page where you will need to enter the following information:
- Your bank’s name
- Your Indian Financial System Code (IFSC)
- Bank account number
- Bank account name
In case information is entered incorrectly, an error message will appear.
- Click Confirm. Your transaction is now complete.
UPI QR payments support
If your deposit does not reflect in your trading account within the processing time, please contact Support with a proof of payment (as a PDF) which displays the account holder's name, bank name, and IFSC; transaction details such as amount, date, and reference number must also be visible.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.