If you are having trouble locating your trading account, we are here to help you out. Read on for tips on how to resolve this issue.
Once you have created a new account, you could have some difficulty locating it. Here’s how to go about it.
Exness web PA
After creating your account, it can take up to 2 seconds for it to appear in the My accounts section of your PA.
- Refresh the page.
- Choose the right tab - Real or Demo based on the kind of account you have created.
- Scroll down to locate your account.
Exness Trader app
Upon successful creation of an account, you will be redirected to the Accounts tab to the page you started from.
- Tap on the dropdown menu to reveal the list of accounts.
- Choose the category real/demo based on the kind of account you created and scroll down to locate your newly created account.
Tip: Setting a nickname for your account while creating it can help find it quicker in a list of accounts.
If you are unable to find an existing account, there is a possibility that it could have been archived due to inactivity. You can click the link to find out in detail about archived accounts.
- Go to your PA and click on Archived under My accounts.
- If you spot the account you are looking for and wish to use it, click on Reactivate on the right.
- Go back to the Real tab to find the reactivated account and begin using it.
- Demo accounts once archived are deleted and cannot be restored.
- Archived accounts are not displayed in the Exness Trader app. If you cannot locate a certain account on the app, log in to the web PA to check if it has been archived.