Send money to and from your Exness trading accounts with PSE and bank transfers in Colombia. There’s no processing fees when depositing into your Exness account with this payment option, while withdrawals with bank transfers are free of charge too.
Please see which banks this payment method is available to in your Personal Area when you select this payment method.
Here’s what you need to know about using PSE in Colombia:
|Minimum deposit||USD 10|
|Maximum deposit||USD 760|
|Minimum withdrawal (with bank transfer)||USD 3|
|Maximum withdrawal (with bank transfer)||USD 4 000*|
|Deposit and withdrawal processing fees||Free|
|Deposit processing time||
Maximum: up to 1 day
|Withdrawal processing time||
Average: up to 2 days
Maximum: up to 2 days
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise. Please refer to your Personal Area for the most up to date information.
*Please note the withdrawal limit displayed in your Personal Area when you make a withdrawal request.
**The term “instant” indicates that a transaction will be carried out within a few seconds to a maximum of 24 hours without manual processing by our financial department specialists.
Deposit with PSE
- Select PSE from the Deposit section of your Personal Area.
- Choose the trading account you would like to top up, as well as the deposit amount, then click Continue.
- A transaction summary is presented; click Confirm to continue.
- You will be redirected to the service provider’s website to complete a form with your credentials; click Confirm to continue.
- You will be redirected again to a form that must be completed; click Submit to continue.
- Finally, you are redirected to the PSE page where you will be asked to provide your registered email address. Click Go to Bank to continue.
- If you do not have a PSE account, you will be asked to create one instead during this step. Follow the on-screen instructions, and then return to this step once your PSE account is active.
Withdraw with bank transfer
- Select Bank Transfer from the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Choose the trading account you want to withdraw from and enter the withdrawal amount in the shown currency, then click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be displayed.
- Enter the verification code sent to your phone or email, based on your chosen security type, then confirm the action.
- You will now be redirected to a page where you will need to enter the following information:
- Identity document type
- Identity document number
- Bank name
- Account type
- Bank account number
- Bank account holder’s name
Click Confirm to continue.
- Your withdrawal action is complete and the funds should reflect in your bank account soon.
PSE payments support
If your transactions do not reflect in your trading account within the processing time, please contact Support with the details of your deposit or withdrawal handy; providing proof of payment or bank statements with your name, the amount and any additional particulars will increase our ability to assist you.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.