Withdraw funds free of charge from your Exness trading account in Peru using bank transfers. Withdrawal requests are accepted every day of the week and completed within 3 working days.
Find out everything you need to know about using bank transfers in this guide:
|Minimum Withdrawal||USD 10|
|Maximum withdrawal||USD 4 700|
|Withdrawal processing Fees||Free|
|Withdrawal Processing Time||Up to 3 working days|
Note: Withdrawal requests are accepted every day and may take up to 3 working days for your funds to reflect in your bank account.
Withdrawal with bank transfers
- In the Withdrawal area of your Personal Area, select Bank Transfer.
- Select the trading account you want to withdraw funds from, the chosen currency, and the withdrawal amount. Click Next.
- A transaction summary will be displayed, then enter the verification code sent to your security type. Click Confirm withdrawal.
- You will be redirected to a service provider's page where you must fill out the following fields:
- Bank name selected from the list
- Account type (Savings, Checkings, Vista)
- Account number
- Account name
- Identity document type
- Identity document number
- Region of residence
When done, click Confirm to complete the withdrawal process. A confirmation page will appear when the withdrawal is successful.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.