Fund your trading accounts with USD Coin from your Personal Area, where it is referred to as USDC ERC20. USD Coin or USDC is a stablecoin, backed by USD and pegged to an exchange rate of USD 1 per USDC. ERC20 is the type of Ethereum token protocol that is used for this payment method.
Please be aware that a fully verified Personal Area is required to use this payment method.
Here’s what you need to know about using USDC (ERC20):
|Minimum deposit||USD 10|
|Maximum deposit||USD 10 000 000|
|Minimum withdrawal||USD 100|
|Maximum withdrawal||USD 10 000 000|
|Deposit and withdrawal processing time||Up to 72 hours|
Blockchain fees apply
|Withdrawal fee||0% (Exness covers blockchain fees)|
- It is critically important that withdrawals and deposits must be made to/from an ERC20 USDC address on the Ethereum blockchain or funds will be lost and irrecoverable.
- The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise.
Deposit with USD Coin (USDC ERC20)
- Select USD Coin USDC ERC20 from the Deposit area in your PA.
- Choose the trading account you would like to deposit into, as well as the account currency and deposit amount, then click Continue.
- The assigned USDC ERC20 address will be presented, and you will need to send the desired deposit amount from your external wallet to the Exness ERC20 address.
Take care and be exact when depositing to the Exness ERC20 address; funds sent to any other wallet address will be lost and irrecoverable.
- Once this payment is successful, the amount will reflect in your chosen trading account in USD. Your deposit action is now complete
Withdrawal with USD Coin (USDC ERC20)
- Select USD Coin USDC ERC20 from the Withdrawal area in your PA.
- Select the trading account you wish to withdraw from and the amount in USD, then click Continue.
- You will be asked to provide your private wallet address; take care to provide this exact or funds may be lost and irrecoverable.
- A summary of the transaction will be displayed. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm Withdrawal.
- The amount specified in USD will be credited to your private wallet in USDC ERC20, completing the withdrawal action.
Note: While making withdrawals, in case the client specifies the address which belongs to a non-compatible network (to Bitcoin blockchain, for example), an error message will be displayed and the transaction will not be allowed.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.