Exness Premier is a loyalty program that rewards our most active and loyal Exness Premier members with a range of exclusive benefits that grow as they qualify for bigger and more prestigious membership tiers.
- Qualification criteria
- Quarterly Qualification
- Eligible countries
- Your Premier status
How does Exness Premier benefit me?
Exness Premier recognizes and rewards active and loyal members with exclusive rewards and priority support from our team of expert account managers.
We want you to succeed trading with Exness, and experience the convenience of award-winning support. We take your feedback sincerely and act to ensure your satisfaction.
As an Exness Premier member, you are our highest priority. For further information, you can visit our Exness Premier homepage to discover more about the exclusive privileges you will earn as an Exness Premier member.
Good to know: Exness Premier benefits and rewards may vary depending on region and are not refundable or exchangeable for cash. Whether provided by Exness or a third party, these benefits cannot be bought, sold, bartered, or transferred.
Exness Premier is available in 3 tiers based on qualifying criteria. The current tier of an Exness Premier account is displayed in the Personal Area as shown below:
Exness Premier Tiers
This is the beginning of your Exness Premier journey, and you will be introduced to a variety of exclusive benefits and rewards which include priority customer support, informative educational resources, expert trading analysis, and special promotions.
Premier Elite provides all the benefits of Premier Preferred, but additionally, you receive personalized and priority assistance from a dedicated account manager.
Premier Signature is the most prestigious Exness Premier tier, presenting truly world-class networking opportunities with direct access to our C-suite executives, and exclusive trading conditions. Of course, the Premier Signature membership includes all of the features and benefits of previous tiers.
How to qualify for the Exness Premier Program?
To qualify for the program, you must at least meet these requirements:
- Your Personal Area (PA) must have been created over 30 days ago.
- The total lifetime deposit of your account should be more than 20,000 USD.
- The total lifetime trading volume should be above 50 million USD.
Each Exness Premier tier has unique requirements for the total lifetime deposits and the trading volume per quarter, and both criteria must be met to qualify in all countries Exness operates in except China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macao.
|Total lifetime deposits
|Trading volume per quarter
|50 million USD
|100 million USD
|200 million USD
- Only external deposits qualify towards the lifetime deposit criteria and internal transfers will not be considered.
- Social Trading deposits and trading volume of open and closed orders from the Investors are included in the qualification calculations.
- The qualification calculations will exclude trading volume from Portfolio Managers and Investors, as well as Investor deposits.
Exness Premier tier qualification is calculated by the criteria every quarter of a calendar year, with the exact process explained in greater detail below:
- Q1: Trading volume is tracked between 1 Jan - 31 Mar, including total lifetime deposit.
Q2: If your account qualifies, it is assigned the Exness Premier tier for 1 Apr - 30 Jun.
Trading volume is still tracked between 1 Apr - 30 Jun, including total lifetime deposit.
Q3: If your account qualifies for an upgrade, it is assigned the appropriate Exness Premier tier for 1 Jul - 30 Sep, otherwise it stays at the same Exness Premier Tier.
Trading volume is still tracked between 1 Jul - 30 Sep, including total lifetime deposit.
- Q4: The process repeats, and your account is assigned the appropriate Exness Premier tier for 1 Oct - 31 Dec. Trading volume is tracked between 1 Oct - 31 Dec, including total lifetime deposit.
- Thereafter this process is repeated each quarter as outlined above.
Trading volume calculation
Trading volume is tracked quarterly and is calculated as a sum of all open and all closed orders during the current quarter (in both directions of the order).
Points to note:
- If the client has opened and closed an order in the current quarter, then we count the volume of opening and closing.
- If the client opened an order in the last quarter and closed it this quarter, then we only count the volume of closing.
- If the client opens an order in the current quarter and closes it in the next, then we only count the volume of the opening.
Note: It is not possible to have multiple Premier memberships. The highest Premier tier is applied to all accounts should you qualify for multiple Premier tiers across different Personal Areas. If you do not want to participate in the Exness Premier program, please email email@example.com to cancel your membership, and read our terms and conditions for more.
Exness Premier is available in most of the countries where Exness operates.
Follow the link for a full list of countries where Exness Premier is available.
Check your Premier status
How do I check my Premier status?
You can view your Exness Premier status in your Personal Area (PA), Exness Trade app, and Social Trading app. Here’s how:
In your PA:
- Log in to your PA.
- Click the Profile icon in the top right corner.
- Click on Exness Premier.
- You can also click on Settings, and head to the Exness Premier tab.
In the Exness Trade app:
- Log into the Exness Trade app.
- Tap on the Profile tab.
- Your Exness Premier status is displayed under Exness Premier.
In the Social Trading app:
- Log into the Social Trading app.
- Tap on the Profile icon.
- In the upper left corner, tap on your name.
- Your Exness Premier status is displayed under Your Membership.
Note: If you are unable to view your Exness Premier status in the Profile menu or do not have the Exness Premier tab in the Settings area, you have not yet met the minimum requirements to become a potential Premier member.
For qualified clients, the Exness Premier status will include useful information, such as:
- Current tier
- Date of the end of the current quarter
- Link to premier benefits and rewards
- Qualification criteria for achievable tiers
- Conversion tool to recalculate trading volume into lots of most traded instruments
For clients close to qualifying, the Exness Premier tab highlights the achievable Exness Premier status and useful information, such as:
- Date of the membership assessment
- Qualification criteria for the achievable tiers
- Membership progress