- What is the Exness Premier program?
- Exness Premier tiers
- Qualification criteria
- Quarterly qualification
- How do I check my Exness Premier status?
- How does Exness Premier benefit me?
What is the Exness Premier program?
Exness Premier is a loyalty program that rewards our most active and loyal Exness Premier members with a range of exclusive benefits that grow as they qualify for bigger and more prestigious membership tiers. You will qualify for Exness Premier status based on your Exness account’s total lifetime deposit amount and its quarterly trading volume.
Exness Premier tiers
Exness Premier presents 3 membership tiers:
1. Premier Preferred
This is the beginning of your Exness Premier journey, and you will be introduced to a variety of exclusive benefits and rewards which include priority customer support, informative educational resources, expert trading analysis, and special promotions.
To qualify for Premier Preferred:
Have a quarterly trading volume of USD 120 million and lifetime deposit value of USD 50 000; this trading volume must be maintained to keep Premier Preferred status.
2. Premier Elite
Premier Elite provides all the benefits of Premier Preferred, but additionally you receive personalized and priority assistance from a dedicated account manager.
To qualify for Premier Elite:
Have a quarterly trading volume of at least USD 200 million and lifetime deposit value of minimally USD 100 000; this trading volume must be maintained to keep Premier Elite status.
3. Premier Signature
Premier Signature is the most prestigious Exness Premier tier, presenting truly world-class networking opportunities with direct access to our C-suite executives, and exclusive trading conditions. Of course all of the features and benefits of previous tiers are included in the Premier Signature membership.
To qualify for Premier Signature:
Have a quarterly trading volume of USD 400 million and lifetime deposit value of at least USD 200 000; this trading volume must be maintained to keep Premier Signature status.
Exness Premier benefits and rewards may vary depending on region, and are not refundable or exchangeable for cash. Whether provided by Exness or a third party, these benefits cannot be bought, sold, bartered, or transferred.
The requirements listed below must be met by clients in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macao only to achieve Premier tiers.
Total lifetime deposits
USD 50 000
|USD 100 000||USD 200 000|
Trading volume per quarter
USD 120 million
USD 200 million
USD 400 million
- Only external deposits qualify towards the lifetime deposit criteria and internal transfers will not be considered.
- Social Trading deposits and trading volume of open and closed orders from the Investors are included in the qualification calculations.
- The qualification calculations will exclude trading volume from Portfolio Managers and Investors, as well as Investor deposits.
Exness Premier tier qualification is calculated by the criteria shown above every quarter of a calendar year, with the exact process explained in greater detail below:
- Q1: Trading volume is tracked between 1 Jan - 31 Mar, including total lifetime deposit.
- Q2: If your account qualifies, it is assigned the Exness Premier tier for 1 Apr - 30 Jun.
Trading volume is still tracked between 1 Apr - 30 Jun, including total lifetime deposit.
- Q3: If your account qualifies for an upgrade, it is assigned the appropriate Exness Premier tier for 1 Jul - 30 Sep, otherwise it stays at the same Exness Premier Tier.
Trading volume is still tracked between 1 Jul - 30 Sep, including total lifetime deposit.
- Q4: The process repeats, and your account is assigned the appropriate Exness Premier tier for 1 Oct - 31 Dec. Trading volume is tracked between 1 Oct - 31 Dec, including total lifetime deposit.
- Thereafter this process is repeated each quarter as outlined above.
Please note: It isn’t possible to have multiple Premier memberships. The highest Premier tier is applied to all accounts should you qualify for multiple Premier tiers across different Personal Areas. If you do not want to participate in the Exness Premier program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your membership, and read our terms and conditions for more.
How do I check my Exness Premier status?
Your Premier membership status may be viewed in the Profile menu in the Exness Trader app and in the Exness Premier tab found within the Settings area of your Exness Personal Area. Your Exness Premier status is also displayed in the Social Trading app.
If you are unable to view your Exness Premier status in the Profile menu or do not have the Exness Premier tab in the Settings area, you have not yet met the minimum requirements to become a potential Premier member.
In order to view your progress towards Exness Premier, you must at least meet these requirements:
- Your Personal Area must have been created over 30 days ago.
- The total lifetime deposit of your account should be more than USD 15 000.
- The total lifetime trading volume should be above USD 40 million.
For qualified clients, the Exness Premier tab appears in the Profile menu of the Exness Trader app and in the Settings area of your Exness Personal Area. The Exness Premier status will include useful information, such as:
- Current tier and membership period
- Requirements to maintain or upgrade to the next achievable tier
- Membership progress.
For clients close to qualifying, the Exness Premier tab appears in the Profile menu of the Exness Trader app and in the Settings area of your Exness Personal Area, and highlights the achievable Exness Premier status and useful information, such as:
- Date of the next membership assessment
- Qualification criteria for the achievable tiers
- Membership progress.
How does Exness Premier benefit me?
Exness Premier recognizes and rewards active and loyal members with exclusive rewards and priority support from our team of expert account managers. We want you to succeed trading with Exness, and experience the convenience of award-winning support. We take your feedback sincerely and act to ensure your satisfaction. As an Exness Premier member, you are our highest priority. For further information, you can visit our Exness Premier homepage to discover more about the exclusive privileges you will earn as an Exness Premier member.