Deposit into your Exness trading accounts with ease by using local bank transfers, a payment method available in Peru for online banking users. Withdrawals with this payment method can be made with bank transfers, which also provide the advantages of online transactions.
Please see which banks this payment method is available to in your Personal Area when you select this payment method.
Here’s what you need to know about depositing with local bank transfer in Peru:
|Minimum deposit||USD 10|
|Maximum deposit||USD 8 000|
|Minimum withdrawal (with bank transfers)||USD 10|
|Maximum withdrawal (with bank transfers)||USD 4 700|
|Deposit and withdrawal processing fees||Free*|
|Deposit processing time||Average: Instant**
Maximum: up to 2 hours
|Withdrawal processing Time||Average: up to 5 hours
Maximum: up to 3 days
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise. Please refer to your Personal Area for the most up to date information.
*A service provider fee of USD 0.75 may be incurred in some deposit transactions.
**The term “instant” indicates that a transaction will be carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by our financial department specialists.
Deposit with local bank transfer
- Select Local Bank Transfer from the Deposit section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, as well as the deposit amount, then click Continue.
- A transaction summary is presented; click Confirm to continue.
- You will be redirected to the service provider’s page, which can vary depending on which bank you use; follow the on-screen instructions carefully until notified that your deposit has been completed.
- Your deposit action is now complete and the funds should reflect in your chosen trading account soon.
Withdraw with bank transfer
- Select Bank Transfer from the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Choose the trading account you want to withdraw from and enter the withdrawal amount in the shown currency, then click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be displayed.
- Enter the verification code sent to your phone or email, based on your chosen security type, then confirm the action.
- You will now be redirected to a page where you will need to enter the following information:
- Bank name
- Account type
- Bank account number
- Bank account holder’s name
- Identity document type
- Identity document number
- Region of residence
- Click Confirm to continue.
- Your withdrawal action is complete and the funds should reflect in your bank account soon.
Local bank transfers support
If your transactions do not reflect in your trading account within the processing time, please contact Support with the details of your deposit or withdrawal handy; providing proof of payment or bank statements with your name, the amount and any additional particulars will increase our ability to assist you.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.