Yes, Exness has been fully audited by an independent QSA (qualified security assessor) and has demonstrated compliance with all applicable PCI DSS requirements.
What does this mean for you?
Exness secures you against potential data breaches and fraudulent activities, as bank card transactions comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Here are some of the processes that ensure your data security:
- We develop efficient data management procedures.
- We establish bespoke security parameters with our service providers.
- We encrypt cardholder data across all networks.
- We constantly monitor access to our network and user data.
- We regularly perform internal and external vulnerability scans.
This approach maintains PCI DSS compliance, and protects you.
About PCI DSS
The Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) is a requirement of all entities that store, process, and/or transmit cardholder data, and establishes a standard of safety and privacy for the protection of consumer data.
This standard was developed by the PCI SSC (Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council) organization, which was founded in association by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and JCB. The PCI SSC was founded in 2006, aiming to manage the constantly evolving card payment service industry by establishing its Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.