This could be happening due to poor internet quality. Here are a few tips to help resolve your issue:
- Check why you have poor internet connection or contact your internet service provider to fix it.
- Use a VPS (Virtual Private Server).
- Set maximum deviation in your order window.
- Check your EA settings and make sure they are set correctly.
- Avoid trading during highly volatile market conditions like market closing hours and during important news release.
- In the Market Watch window, hide symbols that are currently not in use.
- Trade with market execution.
If the issue still persists, do not hesitate to contact our Exness Support Team.