Explore top articles
Trading on instruments in a decentralized international market with no geographical borders means it is important to know when instruments a...Trading58 MIN READ
Congratulations on starting your trading journey with Exness. Once you’ve registered and fully verified your account, it’s time to start tra...Trading24 MIN READ
The process of verifying an Exness account includes completing an economic profile (survey), along with proof of residence (POR) and proof o...My account72 MIN READ
There are a number of transactional policies important when it comes to deposits, withdrawals, and internal transfers between trading accoun...Trading52 MIN READ
A trading platform is an essential application to trade. The platform allows communication between traders and the broker, displaying real-t...Trading platforms25 MIN READ
The Exness Trade application is a mobile version of the Exness Terminal. In countries such as India, Indonesia, and Pakistan, the Exness Tra...Trading platforms5 MIN READ
Can I change my account currency?
No, once a trading account is created and its account currency set it cannot be changed manually. To set a different account currency, you can create a new trading account in your Personal Area and set a different account currency for it.Because account currency is based on the trading account it is set on, it is not necessary to register a new Exness account to select a different account currency.
Follow the link to find out which account currencies are available for your trading accounts.
How do I find my trading account number?
To find your trading account number, follow these steps:
- Log into your Personal Area.
- Open your My Accounts tab.
- Your trading account number is displayed:
- You can also click the gear icon and select Account Information to see your trading account number either displayed as MT4 login or MT5 login.
How do I change which trading terminal Exness Trade uses?
- Click on the Profile icon and select Trading Terminal under User Settings.
- You will see the below options:
- Exness - Choosing this will mean you will use the Exness terminal on the mobile application for trading.
- Built-in MetaTrade 5 - If you choose this, you will be able to use the built-in MT5 without leaving the Exness Trade app.
- MetaTrade 5 App - Choosing this will mean that you will be taken to the MT5 app to trade. Thus, if you choose this, you need to ensure that you have the MT5 app installed on your phone.
- TradingView - Choose TradingView to view charts showing 100+ indicators, drawing tools, and color settings on Exness Trade.
How do I change the language used in Exness Trade?
Changing the language shown in the Exness Trade app is simple. Follow these simple steps to choose your preferred language.
- Click on Profile.
- Click on Settings and click Language to view other language options.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Click on Profile and tap Settings.
- Click on Language to view other language options.
- Choose your preferred language.
How long does it take to verify an Exness account?
You should receive feedback on your submitted Proof of Identity (POI) or Proof of Residence (POR) documents within minutes, however, it can take up to 24 hours per submission if the documents require advanced verification (a manual check).Note: POI and POR documents can be submitted at the same time. If you wish, you can skip the POR upload and do it later.
Can I register multiple Exness accounts with one email address?
No, we do not offer more than one Personal Area per email address. You can register a new Personal Area with a new email address; however, both will remain separate, with their own Personal Area Password and Support Pin.
If it is helpful, keep in mind that you can use the same phone number and verification documents for multiple Personal Areas.