Everything begins with an idea, Exness wants to hear yours today!
- What is it?
- How does it work?
- The ideas process
- Your personal settings
- Suggestions to improve your idea
What is it?
The Exness Ideas Portal is a place where your ideas live and fuel innovations to improve our products and services.
These collectively-generated ideas will heighten the trading experience for our valued traders, i.e YOU.
How does it work?
When you visit the Exness Ideas Portal from your Personal Area, you are given an opportunity to share your idea, or vote up other ideas from fellow traders.
- Access the Ideas Portal from your Exness Personal Area by selecting “Suggest a feature” in the main menu.
- Under “How can we improve Exness products?”, enter your idea (in any language) and click Post Idea.
You can optionally choose a category that best fits your idea, go into greater detail to explain your idea, and attach supporting files (images, screenshots, documents etc).
- Vote up: once your idea is live, others on the Exness Ideas Portal will see your idea and be able to vote it to the top!
The ideas with the most votes have a better chance of being implemented.
If you want to see a comment but it is presented in a different language, try the translation widget. With this widget, you can change the content on the page to your preferred language. and easily toggle this feature on and off - it’s all built in for ease, so give it a try!
For a more detailed look at this widget, follow the link.
You can browse among existing ideas and vote your favourites up too.
These are sorted into categories which include at least:
- Mobile app
- Social Trading
- Web Personal Area
You can also navigate ideas by top (Top Ideas), Hot, and New ideas.
Seen an idea you like while browsing? Not only can you vote it up, but you can also comment on the idea yourself.
Simply click on the idea and choose Comment, leave your comment and select Submit. Be sure to review your comments before submitting, trying your best to be clear, concise and constructive.
The ideas process
Let’s take a step-by-step look at the Exness Ideas Portal.
- You submit an idea on the Exness Ideas Portal.
- Your idea goes under review, for moderation purposes; we do this to ensure no personal data or information slips into a submission.
General and specific technical issues won’t be processed as they cannot be acted on as urgently as is required, so you may be redirected to our Support team for such submissions.
- Next, your idea will find its way to the relevant person in charge of your idea’s focus. The idea will be assigned a tag, depending on its status:
- Under review: while our team is reviewing the idea.
- Needs more details: when additional information and analysis is required to adequately address the idea.
- Planned: assigned to ideas that are currently planned for the future.
- Working on it: great news, these ideas are already in development.
- Completed: great ideas that have been used are given this status.
- Declined: this is assigned to ideas that are not within the scope of possibility for Exness at this time.
- At this time ideas may receive feedback from an Exness authority on the topic, so that it can be further developed with your continued input.
Your Personal Settings
Let’s look at the preferences you can customise on the Exness Ideas Portal, and how they can make your experience more convenient.
You can toggle settings here so that you either receive or block notifications on updates to your active ideas’ status, or when new comments are added to them.
- By default, your submissions will be made as “anonymous”, but you can set a username here if you like.
- Your language preference is shown here. Your language is automatically detected based on your browser’s settings, but you can adjust this here if you prefer.
- The email address assigned to your account is also displayed here; this cannot be changed manually.
Settings will also display a list of your ideas, their status, and various options to manage those ideas.
Suggestions to improve your ideas
So you want to increase the chances that your idea becomes a top idea?
Here are a few things to consider:
- The idea should be as clear and concise as possible, as well as actionable:
In other words, general ideas such as “Network improvements” don’t say enough, but a more specific idea such as “Improve networks for traders using VPN” may give us enough information to start a discussion about the idea.
- Moderators will not approve ideas that contain the personal information of yourself or anyone else.
- Complaints about services and products that require action from support will not be considered an ideas submission, and you will be redirected to our Support team for assistance.
- Your idea should be unique, so that it cannot be combined with an existing or highly voted idea. All similar ideas are combined with the highest voted idea of its type.
- If you have multiple ideas, make multiple submissions. Collecting many ideas as one lowers the chances that any of them are seen, or that the idea itself is voted up.
And that’s it, otherwise we want to hear from you so don’t hesitate; submit your ideas today!