The Exness Tick History is a special service we’ve created for you to reassure yourself that your order was executed at real market prices and to take a look at the quality of the ticks Exness is offering.
Transparency is one of the core principles we apply to everything we do at Exness, and our publicly available tick history is yet more proof that we have nothing to hide.
What’s in it for you?
- An unparalleled opportunity for you to confirm the correct execution of your orders.
- Tick-by-tick data for all trading instruments (on all existing accounts) until the year 2020.
- Ticks are from MetaTrader 4 Real 1 server for Standard Cent, Standard, and Pro accounts, MetaTrader 4 Real 3 for Zero accounts and MetaTrader 4 Real 12 for Raw Spread accounts.
Ticks from various servers might be slightly different due to minor time deviations between them.
How to download tick history
To download tick history:
- Go to ticks.exness.com.
- Click the trading instrument you’d like to get ticks for.
- In the drop-down menu, select the suffix you’d like to get ticks for.
- Select the period. You can either choose from quick filters (Today’s Ticks, this month, or from the beginning of the year), or set the period manually by clicking Other Period and choosing year, month, and date.
Do note that you can select specific days only for the current month and specific months of the current year. If you wish to look at tick history for previous months you need to download the history for that entire month, and if you wish to look at tick history for previous years, you need to download the history for that entire year.
- Click the link to download a zip file that contains a CSV file.
How to read tick history data
Once you have downloaded the zip file, you will be able view all the ticks (Bid and Ask prices) for the selected instrument and trading period.
To search for a certain price, you may just use the search function on the spreadsheet.
It is important to remember that Buy orders close with the Bid price and Sell orders close with the Ask price, in order to effectively search for your desired tick.
If you are still unable to spot the price your order was executed with, do not hesitate to contact the Exness Support Team.