The Exness Tick History is a special service we’ve created for you to be able to evaluate the quality of our ticks and spreads, and to reassure yourself that your order was executed at real market prices.
Transparency is one of the core principles we apply to everything we do at Exness, and our publicly available tick history is yet more proof that we have nothing to hide.
What’s in it for you?
- An unparalleled opportunity for you to confirm the correct execution of your orders
- Tick-by-tick data for EURUSD, EURGBP, USDJPY, and GBPUSD for years 2015-2018, plus tick history for BTCUSD for the year 2018
- Ticks from MetaTrader 4 Real 1 server for Cent, Mini, and Classic accounts
Ticks from various servers might be slightly different due to minor time deviations between them.
How to download tick history
To download tick history:
- Go to ticks.exness.com.
- Click the trading instrument you’d like to get ticks for.
- In the drop-down menu, select the suffix you’d like to get ticks for.
- Select the period. You can either choose from quick filters (Today’s Ticks, last three weeks, or from the beginning of the year), or set the period manually by clicking Other Period and choosing year, month, and date.
Do note that you can select specific days only for the current month and specific months only for the current year. If you wish to look at tick history for previous months you need to download the history for that entire month, and if you wish to look at tick history for previous years, you need to download the history for that entire year.
- Click the link to download a zip file that contains a CSV file.
The downloaded file will contain timestamps in GMT+0 and Bid and Ask prices for the selected trading instrument and period.