- Who is the Zero account best suited for?
- Top features of the Zero account
- Which instruments is zero spread offered for?
- Account Details
Who is the Zero account best suited for?
Our Zero account is a specialized market execution account type which offers zero spread on the top 30 trading instruments for 95% of the day. Not just that, we also offer zero spread on the remaining instruments for 50% of the trading period (depending on market volatility).
Top features of the Zero account
- No limit on orders that can be opened.
- Easier to avoid requotes with Market Execution.
- Suitable for use of Expert Advisors.
- Low trading commission starting from USD 0.1/lot per side based on the trading instruments.
Which instruments is zero spread offered for?
Here are some of the top instruments on which zero spread is offered:
Zero spread may be available on more than 30 instruments based on market conditions. You can check the average spread for instruments on our Contract Specifications page.
Here is a comprehensive list of details for the Zero account:
|Minimum Initial Deposit||Starting from USD 200*|
|Execution type||Market execution|
Real and Demo:
AED, ARS, AUD, AZN, BDT, BHD, BND, BRL, CAD, CHF, CNY, EGP, EUR, GBP, GHS, HKD, HUF, IDR, INR, JOD, JPY, KES, KRW, KWD, KZT, MAD, MXN, MYR, NGN, NZD, OMR, PHP, PKR, QAR, RUB, SAR, SGD, THB, UAH, UGX, USD, UZS, VND, XOF, ZAR
|Trading instruments||Forex, Metals, Cryptocurrencies, Energies, Indices, Stocks|
|Trading Platforms||MT4 and MT5|
|Trading Commission||Starting from USD 0.1/lot pr side based on the trading instrument|
|Swap Free Accounts (For Muslim countries)||Available|
*The minimum initial deposit depends on geographic region.