There is no fee for creating new trading accounts, and you do not need to register a new Personal Area in order to create a new trading account.
Follow this guide on how to create a new trading account in the Personal Area:
- Log into your Personal Area from the Exness homepage.
- Click Open New Account in the ‘My Accounts’ area.
- Choose from the available trading account types, and whether you prefer a real or demo account.
- The next screen presents the following settings:
- Another chance to select a Real or Demo account.
- A choice between MT4 and MT5 trading terminals.
- Set your Max Leverage.
- Choose your account currency (note that this cannot be changed for this trading account once set).
- Create an account nickname for this trading account.
- Set a trading account password.
Click Create an Account once you are satisfied with your settings.
5. Your new trading account will show up in the ‘My Accounts’ tab.
Congratulations, you’ve created a new trading account.