Exness offers a wide range of payment methods for making convenient deposits from any part of the world.
Exness only accepts payments from accounts in the client's own name. Payments from third party accounts are not accepted.
The two most important things to keep in mind when making deposits:
The most convenient method for your first deposit will depend on which payment methods are available in your region. Log into your Personal Area and visit the Deposit area and note details like minimum/maximum deposits and processing times for more.
The payment method
Choosing a payment method is the first step to getting started. Let us look at a few things to consider while making this choice:
- Complete your economic profile and identity verification: You can see all payment methods visible in the Deposit tab. Click on the payment methods to see the respective verification requirements for each one of them. We encourage you to complete your full verification in order to enable all payment methods.
- Choose the right currency: Making deposits in the same currency as the one set up for your Exness trading account will help you avoid conversion charges. Note that once a trading account is created, the account currency cannot be changed. Create a new account to set a new account currency.
Tip: Since Exness supports deposits from a wide variety of local payment systems, it is possible for you to make deposits in the currency used in your country. Go to the Deposit tab in your Personal Area to see what payment systems are supported in your country.
- The processing speed of deposits: Most payment methods offer instant deposits, which means that once a deposit is made, it is carried out in seconds without manual processing. This results in funds being credited to your trading account within seconds but for some payment methods, processing times can vary from within 24 hours to up to 3-5 working days.
The processing times are listed in your Personal Area.
- Deposit fees: Most payment methods have no fee on deposits into your trading accounts, however some payment methods do require a minimum deposit amount to avoid third party deposit fees. Before making your first deposit, please confirm any third party deposit fees.
Once you have chosen your preferred deposit method, it is time to consider how much to deposit.
Here is a checklist to help you make that choice:
- Minimum deposit requirements are based on your chosen payment method; confirm these details on our website by following the link for deposits and withdrawals, or when selecting the payment method in your Personal Area. An error message will let you know if you try to deposit less than the amount needed.
- The margin for any open trades is held based on your chosen leverage, so check if the amount to be deposited is sufficient to open more trades based on your current leverage setting. Use our handy trader’s calculator to calculate margin.
Note: Trading is disabled on newly created real accounts until the minimum deposit requirements are met. You will see a ‘Trade is Disabled’ error message if you are trying to open an order on the trading platform without making a deposit.
To learn more about available payment methods and to view our library of how to videos, visit the Payments area of our Help Center.
For more information on deposits in general, follow the link for our article about deposits.