- Who is the Standard Cent account best suited for?
- Top features of the Standard Cent account
- Account Details
- What are cent lots?
- Available trading instruments with Standard Cent account
- Which countries is the Standard Cent account available in?
Who is the Standard Cent account best suited for?
The Standard Cent account is an account type more suitable for newbie traders as it allows them to trade smaller volumes with much smaller trading units (cent lots). This account offers the smallest minimum trading volumes available, ideal for testing your trading strategies.
Top features of the Standard Cent account
- The only account type using cent lots.
- Stable spreads, reliable execution, and no trading commission.
- Orders will be executed with market execution (no requotes).
- Up to 36 trading instruments available to trade on.
Here is a comprehensive list of details for the Standard Cent account:
|Minimum Initial Deposit||Depends on the payment system|
|Execution type||Market Execution|
|Account currencies||USC, EUC, GBC, CHC, AUC, CAC|
|Trading instruments||Forex and Metals|
Minimum volume of a position
0.01 cent lots
Maximum volume of a position
Day time: 200 cent lots
Night time: 200 cent lots
|Trading Commission||No commission charged|
(Swap-free status is automatically offered for accounts registered in Islamic regions)
|Maximum number of accounts per PA||10|
|Maximum number of pending orders
Note: Trading accounts created by clients registered with our Kenyan entity have fewer account currency options and the maximum leverage available is 1:400.
Read more on Swap-free accounts.
What are cent lots?
Standard Cent accounts are a unique account type to Exness as the only one to measure trading volume as cent lots (1 cent lot = 100 000 cents or USD 1 000), unlike other Standard and Professional accounts which measure trading volumes as lots (1 lot = 100 000 units of the base currency).
A minimum trading volume of 0.01 cent lots (1 000 cents or USD 10) ensures Standard Cent accounts are ideal for practicing trading or putting your trading strategies to the test with less risk.
Do note that the balance for the accounts is reflected as cents, or any other available cent currency; so if you deposit USD 5, your account balance will show USC 500 (500 cents), not USD 5.
Available trading instruments with Standard Cent account
- AUD: AUDCADc, AUDCHFc, AUDJPYc, AUDNZDc, AUDUSDc
- CAD: CADJPYc
- CHF: CHFJPYc
- EUR: EURAUDc, EURCADc, EURCHFc, EURDKKc, EURGBPc, EURJPYc, EURNOKc, EURNZDc, EURSEKc, EURUSDc
- GBP: GBPAUDc, GBPCADc, GBPCHFc, GBPJPYc, GBPNZDc, GBPUSDc
- NZD:NZDJPYc, NZDUSDc
- USD: USDCADc, USDCHFc, USDDKKc, USDHKDc, USDJPYc, USDNOKc, USDSEKc, USDSGDc, USDZARc
- XAG (silver): XAGUSDc
- XAU (gold): XAUUSDc
Which countries is the Standard Cent account available in?
Standard Cent accounts are available in the following regions:
- LATIN: Argentina, Plurinational State of Bolivia, Brazil, Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, Guyana, Colombia, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, French Guiana, Chile, Ecuador, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Haiti, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Honduras, Grenada, Dominica, The Dominican Republic, The Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, El Salvador, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, The Turks and Caicos Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica
- ASIA: Indonesia, China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea, India, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Macao, Bhutan, East Timor, Cambodia, The Lao People's Democratic Republic, Maldives, Brunei Darussalam
- AFRICA: Ghana, Uganda, Angola, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, The Central African Republic, South Africa, The Congo, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Kenya, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Gabon, The Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Djibouti, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, The Comoros, Côte d'Ivoire, Lesotho, Liberia, Mauritania, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Namibia, The Niger, (Ascension and Tristan da Cunha) Saint Helena, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, United Republic of Tanzania, Togo, Chad, Eritrea, Ethiopia
- EURASIA: Georgia, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Mongolia, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, The Republic of Moldova
- ARABIC: Turkey, Egypt, Libya, Lebanon, Bahrain, Algeria, Afghanistan, Jordan, Kuwait, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates.
Follow the link to see the complete list of countries Exness does not operate in.