The Exness Terminal is our very own custom-built trading terminal, available exclusively to Exness traders using MT5 accounts (both Real and Demo). This browser-based trading terminal has been designed from the ground up, and is continuously updated and improved for you.
How to open the Exness Terminal
- Register an account on Exness using a valid email address.
- Log in to your Personal Area.
- Click the Trade button for your MT5 account and select Exness Terminal in the pop-up window.
- A new tab will open, logging you into Exness Terminal.
Exness Terminal Features
Why not take a moment to explore the Exness Terminal a bit and discover its features. The user interface presents a few primary areas including:
The main menu presents pop-ups and navigation items to make account management easy.
- Watchlist is a feature showing many different instruments’ current prices at a glance.
- Portfolio lists any open or pending orders on your trading account.
- History lists closed orders or transactions made with your trading account.
- MetaTrader Terminal presents links to download and open MetaTrader trading terminals.
- Personal Area will open your Personal Area in a new tab.
- Support opens up Exness Assistant, an AI-based chatbot here as your support 24/7.
- Suggest a Feature opens up the Exness Ideas Portal where you can make suggestions to Exness.
- Log Out will log you out of the Exness Terminal, returning you to the Exness Personal Area login screen.
The watchlist is an exciting feature where you can track many different instruments’ prices, all at once. Clicking any of the shown instruments will open a candle chart based on the last used timeframe.
To control which instruments are shown:
- Enter a term in the search bar; for example “USD” will show the instruments with USD.
- Select a category from the dropdown menu; there are many interesting options to choose from.
- Click the star icon on any instrument; this will add it to your favorites and can be displayed by choosing “favorites” from the dropdown menu.
- To remove an instrument, click on the star button displayed next to the instrument in the favorites list.
The instrument tabs give you control over what you want to see including the ability to set indicators with TradingView and saving your chart layouts.
- To open a new chart
Click on the + icon and select from those opens presented. Use the search bar to find the exact instrument, and then select it below. There are categories you can use to filter results as well.
Alternatively, clicking on an instrument from the watchlist will also open up its chart tab.
- To reorder instrument tabs
Once you have opened up charts for all your favorite instruments, you can also drag to reorder the tabs according to your preference.
- To close a chart
Hover over the instrument tab you wish to close, and then click the X icon that appears in the top-left corner of the tab.
- To customize a chart
The settings presented below the instrument tabs give you the options to change the time frame and bars, as well as the ability to save a template and undo/redo a style change.
- Adding indicators
There are approximately 100 indicators available, and adding them is as simple as clicking on the desired indicator from the menu. You can add multiple indicators to a chart, and by clicking the ellipsis (... icon) you can customize and remove them.
- To use drawing tools
As many as 50 drawing tools are available to us in the Exness Terminal, with the ability to clear a chart of all drawing actions by clicking the bin icon.
The trading functions on the top-right hand for easy management of your trading accounts, as well as opening market and pending orders
Trading account information
Clicking the trading account dropdown in the top-right corner will present information about your trading account including:
- Free Margin
- Margin Level
As well as the ability to fund your account by clicking the Top Up button. Clicking the Manage Accounts button will return you to your Personal Area so you can choose a different trading account to log in to the Exness Terminal with.
The deposit button will take you back to your Personal Area to begin a deposit action from the payment systems selection screen.
You can open a Market or Pending order by selecting the tab; which will present trading functions depending on the order type.
In the case of both market and pending orders, you’re able to set your Order Volume by lots, by units, by currency, or by margin requirements in your account currency when selecting one of these options from the dropdown menu.
Autoclose settings can also be toggled on or off for Take Profit and Stop Loss settings, defining TP and SL by the instrument’s price, in pips, in money (currency), or by a percentage amount.
To create an order in the Market tab, use the blue button for a Buy order, and the red button for a Sell order. An option to Close Position appears if any orders are open in this area as well.
To set an order in the Pending tab, set an opening price requirement and then initiate the pending order for Buy with the blue button, and for Sell with the red button. If either button is grayed out, it means the opening price is not set appropriately for that order type. The autoclose settings for pending orders can also be toggled on and off, and are identical to autoclose settings for market orders.
Trading sentiment tracks the movement of the selected instrument over the last hour; this is shown below the trading options area as a bar with blue as buy and red as sell sentiment. This data is fully synchronized between web and mobile versions of the Exness Terminal.
With full control of your trading account, 100 indicators and 50 drawing tools, including every instrument available to trade with Exness, the Exness Terminal is a robust browser-based trading solution available exclusively to Exness traders.
Follow the link for more information on other trading terminal options available to Exness users.