Metatrader 4 doesn’t fully support the standard encoding system, Unicode, and so in some cases where the language is changed, the font can present as glitchy and unreadable.
Follow these steps to reverse this:
- Open Control Panel in Microsoft Windows.
- Depending on the View by setting in Control Panel, follow this path:
- View by:Small/Large icon > Region.
- View by: Category > Clock and Region > Region.
- Navigate to the Administrative tab and then click Change system locale.
- Select your language of choice for MT4, and then OK. You may need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
- Launch MT4, and now the glitchy font will be replaced by the language selected.
If there is still an error, you may need to install the appropriate font pack for your operating system depending on the language. Do contact our multilingual Support team for further help if the steps above did not resolve your error.